New Swift or Old Swift (2007 VXI)

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

I have paid ten thousand rupees and booked new swift VXI and waiting for new car.

One of my close friend want to sell his car maruthi swift VXI -2007 model (40,000 km driven) and offering for 3.5 lakhs.

Please suggest me can I go for new swift or old swift. If I go for old swift waht is the best price to buy.

Today I need to take decision.

Thanks for your quick reply.

Best regards
Ven

It completely depends on how much you wana spend and what you want to get

If there is a a big variation in 2007 and 2012 model ( apart from the facelifts)

how much is the price difference your looking at

is there any accidental history on your mates car

check for al these things
if your saving over 1-2 lacs , go for old one. else stick to the new one

Thread Starter #3
Thanks friend.
There is no accidental history on mates car. he maintained in well shape.
Hi mates,
Please let me know any variations or drawbacks in 2007 and 2012 model and suggest me can I choose old swift from my friend or can I buy new swift which already booked?

Thanks
Ven

Fazer

Suspended
Hi,

I have paid ten thousand rupees and booked new swift VXI and waiting for new car.
Congrats friend..

One of my close friend want to sell his car maruthi swift VXI -2007 model (40,000 km driven) and offering for 3.5 lakhs.
There is no accidental history on mates car. he maintained in well shape
So, Here are the stats of the car..
Car : Maruti Swift Old VXI
Kms : 40k kms
Year : 2007
Condition : Excellent

So, The PRICE SHOULD BE SOMEWHERE AROUND RS.280000 OR RS.300000.
Your friend is not offering a fair deal..Better stay with the NEW SWIFT.
Please suggest me can I go for new swift or old swift. If I go for old swift waht is the best price to buy.
Go for New ONE..If you go for old VXI (Say, with the conditions your friend's car is having), then the best price is around Rs.2.5 to Rs.3 Lacs. Nothing more than 3 Lacs..Ok.

Please let me know any variations or drawbacks in 2007 and 2012 model and suggest me can I choose old swift from my friend or can I buy new swift which already booked?
Yes. There are considerable differences in both the cars. Exteriros, Interiors, Space, Features, etc..Everything is better in NEW SWIFT.
If you have enough budget for new swift then go for NEW swift..

Good Luck.

Price quoted is bit high. Even for a pristine condition 07 Swift VXi, best deal is anything less than 3L. Try to negotiate with your friend, if not possible go for the new one.

350Z

Core Team
Stick with the new Swift. There’s a considerable difference between both the models. Just because a friend is selling off a car doesn’t always make it the best deal. He’s already asking too much for it. I wouldn’t spend more than Rs.2.5 Lakh for VXi (Non ABS) even if it looks in showroom condition.

Drive safe,
350Z

2007 vxi any day for me.
Hehe,it is the original Swift with the 1.3l engine.In other words most fun to drive and most responsive Swift ever made.
This car drives far far better than the K10 and is really very much fun to drive car it is.

Top Bottom