New Swift Now Introduced at Rs.4.22 Lacs

Re: Brand New Swift Bookings Begins!!

Popular has a little long waiting period, try Khivraj or Cars india, try have lesser waiting period. I got my car delivered in 20 days time after booking in Cars India. This is because they have quite a lot of bookings and if somebody doesn't turn up for paying full amount the booking can be transfered to a person who can pay in time.

Popular has a little long waiting period, try Khivraj or Cars india, try have lesser waiting period. I got my car delivered in 20 days time after booking in Cars India. This is because they have quite a lot of bookings and if somebody doesn't turn up for paying full amount the booking can be transfered to a person who can pay in time.
Thanks a lot for your info auto_lover. I am actually planning to book it in Coimbatore - ABT/ JKS or Tiruppur. Just went to Popular to have a overview of the release date and stuff. Hope this info would come handy if i am getting the car delivered here.[thumbsup]

350Z

Core Team

Most probably I will visit the Maruti Suzuki Dealership tomorrow. Will attempt to collect the updates if available.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team

Most probably I will visit the Maruti Suzuki Dealership tomorrow. Will attempt to collect the updates if available.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Here the dealers are totally unaware and even don't know whether the car is launching this year or not, leave alone about taking the bookings.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #35

Here the dealers are totally unaware and even don't know whether the car is launching this year or not, leave alone about taking the bookings.

Drive Safe,
350Z
then they definately dont know anything. this year has long way to go and i feel new swift will come before diwali at any cost!

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks for your time Vibhor. I will check out with few more dealers this weekend.

then they definately dont know anything. this year has long way to go and i feel new swift will come before diwali at any cost!
I guess not Umang. Copule of dealers are aware. My friends had checked it out a month ago and the response was Q1 of this year.

Launch of the new Swift has been postponed to July-Aug. All those who were waiting for it need to wait a bit more.[sleep]

Launch of the new Swift has been postponed to July-Aug. All those who were waiting for it need to wait a bit more.[sleep]
Is it really true? I spotted the new swift yesterday. Pune members it was on Paud Road near the Lohia Jain IT park coming down hill from chandni chowk it was going opposite to me so couldn't get the snap. Red color MH12GK series

Is it really true? I spotted the new swift yesterday. Pune members it was on Paud Road near the Lohia Jain IT park coming down hill from chandni chowk it was going opposite to me so couldn't get the snap. Red color MH12GK series
Yeah, even i read the report on Car n Bike Show-NDTV FB page.
Whatever the case may be, but the dealerships here, are still not prepared for the new Swift. Although they are aware of the new Swift coming this year, but none of them has the news of when it will be launched.

I think, you thought it to be the new Swift but it must have been the old one. MH12-GK series is a bit old now (almost 2-3 months old) Currently GR series is going on in Pune.

350Z

Core Team

If the car which you spotted was actually the new Swift, then it must have come up there for ARAI certification because Maruti has also been testing it in Delhi-NCR from sometime. Please capture a few pictures if you happen to spot it again.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Ya sure. But if it were have to come for ARAI certification it would hold a Temp# the one i saw was a regular Black on white # plate.Let me see if I can spot these cars again (spotted 2 actually back to back, same red color).

And above all, as many have said it was indeed looking like an i20 from back and a fabia like from front.

350Z

Core Team
Re: cng

hey buddy! i think maruti will add lpg or cng (dont remember which) in their all cars so maybe swift will also come with it soon!!
That is true. Maruti will offer CNG on their all variants (Except CBUs) but it might not come initially on the New Swift.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom