New Swift Now Introduced at Rs.4.22 Lacs

I am guessing they have not but in the next two months they mite rise it a bit as they have so much back logs I would not be surprised if they rise it higher.

I feel Zdi is got a stupid on road price hear in Bangalore
& in case of vdi you pay 60000 over ldi for central locking,electric mirrors,power windows & some other cosmetic differences(you dont have abs option anymore)
I guess some people would get these jobs done aftermarket rather than pay 60g more

If vdi was with the music system; then it was worth the price difference of 60k. I guess ZDi is the best pic from the lot with a price difference of around 80k from VDi. Here you get Music system; ACC; Airbags; ABS; Alloys; rear wipers; Defoger which is worth 80k I guess...[roll]

but I guess instead of top end zdi people could pay 70,000 more(under a 3 or 4yr emi difference wont be much) & get top end i20 diesel(I feel its better built,spacious & powerful than new swift)

but I guess instead of top end zdi people could pay 70,000 more(under a 3 or 4yr emi difference wont be much) & get top end i20 diesel(I feel its better built,spacious & powerful than new swift)
Yup that's the reason few of our colleagues bought DZire instead of Swift because the final emi difference of the both were almost around 4-6k. [glasses]
IMO Polo should also be considered along with i20 against this Swift.[roll]

IMO Polo should also be considered along with i20 against this Swift.
I am looking at the swift diesel(1800km/month) for my mother only cos of its decent size & highway manners over i20(I use to use one)as it was a bit big for tight parking & tight lanes in the city still hate the rear looks of new swift though!

My mother likes the polo,but we had some cold experiences with Vento & heard terror stories about fabia which is end of the day a polo with a diff shell

Yes! I got delivered white swift Zdi on 9th November. One free service also completed.(today's ODO reading 3500kms).
Little busy these days. By end of this month look for my ownership thread with loads of photos!!!!!.
thanks.

Yes! I got delivered white swift Zdi on 9th November. One free service also completed.(today's ODO reading 3500kms).
Little busy these days. By end of this month look for my ownership thread with loads of photos!!!!!.
thanks.
Sorry for the Error!!It is not 9th Nov. it is 9th September[frustration].

Lucky you guys who have got a ZDi delivered already!
The saddest part is my FIL booked for a swift VDi + ABS for me in April and due to the waiting period and new version, he was given upgrade option where he choose ZDi. He is the first person in the long queue for the ZDi with the dealership.
The very saddest part is he paid the OTR cost forehand assuming that it would not cause any delay and the wait continues since its launch.
The annoying fact is that the dealer seems to be the distributor for the entire region (Tiruppur Dist & Coimbatore Dist) and they have not received any ZDi for customers so far [frustration].
Last week they offered a VDi considering his patient wait but again we decided to wait considering the lack of features in VDi.

[sad] In my opinion, this is not a good sign from the dealer nor Maruti Suzuki. They must use some kind of computerised allocation system so that there is no unfair play involved anywhere. I believe M&M are using a fair allocation system for their XUV5OO.

Second, the dealer/company must pay back the interest over this period.

Finally, I believe your friend must take his money back and search elsewhere as there are much better options for that price. Paying 7+ OTR for a Swift doesn't sound OK to me. Moreover, the Vdi/Vxi versions are severely under-equipped and priced as if they are fully loaded. [frustration]

[sad] In my opinion, this is not a good sign from the dealer nor Maruti Suzuki. They must use some kind of computerised allocation system so that there is no unfair play involved anywhere. I believe M&M are using a fair allocation system for their XUV5OO.
Agreed with you buddy. They are still in the hangover of bossing around. But wait, they just overcame a labor unrest and its pretty evident about the delay. So, i decided to forgive them for 2 months atleast.

Second, the dealer/company must pay back the interest over this period.
Will they really do it? Anyone got the interest?

Finally, I believe your friend must take his money back and search elsewhere as there are much better options for that price. Paying 7+ OTR for a Swift doesn't sound OK to me. Moreover, the Vdi/Vxi versions are severely under-equipped and priced as if they are fully loaded. [frustration]
We did get that thought too. But, decided to wait.
Pricing is pretty much steep for ZDi but looking at a longer run compared to the competetors, i am not fully confident that it would be hassle free.
Looking at forums for issues with other cars, i feel even if the car is 40-50K more than the actual value, on a longer run it would not be a weight on my pocket.:stupid:

Top Bottom