New Swift Continuous Jerking on Clutch Pedal

Thread Starter #16
Hi figoin.. i think my issue not same as yours. I think your case is more worst-er than mine.

I have given my car to Maruthi Service center for Two days. They brought some experts from their main office ( wht expert i dont know .. :( ) and they did complete checkup including all engine params and clutch (Updated by Maruthi SS). What they finally concluded is that.. there is no problem with clutch and engine. All i need to do is DON'T CHANGE THE GEAR IMMEDIATELY WHEN MOVE ON FIRST GEAR. WAIT TILL THE SPEED REACHES 20 KMH then APPLY CLUTCH and MOVE to SECOND GEAR.

I am not at all convinced with thier Ans... fingers crossed!

Alexddas: This we can observe at any time.Not only with cold start.

^^ Ha ha .this is the same answer which i got from Maruti ASS here in Kochi yesterday, while i telling about the jerking on my car in 1st gear & 2nd. I saw your post only now.

Thread Starter #18
Releesh, is ur car new swift VXI. How many kmtrs it ran so far?

Probably we need to raise it to higher level, btw is that prblm got resolved when you drive at the speed 20 kmh.

We can talk on it , 09884849734.

What they finally concluded is that.. there is no problem with clutch and engine. All i need to do is DON'T CHANGE THE GEAR IMMEDIATELY WHEN MOVE ON FIRST GEAR. WAIT TILL THE SPEED REACHES 20 KMH then APPLY CLUTCH and MOVE to SECOND GEAR.
Hi Dileep,
So has this solved your problem?
Regards,
Aneesh.

Thread Starter #20
Hi Aneesh,

I didn't check it yet Aneesh after they gave my car back. Unfortunately i am out of station and i will be back on Dec END.

I will update the result once i test run it.

I am sure the issue will be there... i am thinking, if it is there then no point in going back to them.

aneesh can i get your number. ? i have the same issue now, i want to talk to you regarding that . i thought this is a new problem. but from your messages from 2013 onwards this problem is there with maruti.

Last edited:

Top Bottom