New Suzuki Swift or Hyundai i20

My sister is confused now.
Tell her her TD all cars.All cars has some pros and cons.A TD is the best way to judge.

If she is considering Liva - I will strongly recommend to personally check Jazz also. [;)]

+1 cooldhaya

By the way, I'm not sure if you have noticed, but your requirements seem to have changed from your initial post, what with the inclusion of the cheap liva.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #19
+1 cooldhaya

By the way, I'm not sure if you have noticed, but your requirements seem to have changed from your initial post, what with the inclusion of the cheap liva.
I know it has, but she is being picky and confused now. My vote still goes for i20 but she is not mighty impressed with the Korean dudette.

Last edited:
I don't know how much a gear lock costs , try getting something which will be more useful to you instead of that.

My vote still goes for the Jazz , perfect petrol hatchback with no apparent issues reported so far.

That's fine.

I think you're being a good brother with the car purchase. Buying a car is a big decision and some thinking & rethinking is allowed while making big decisions.

Now that your car list is not exclusive, may I also suggest you to take a look at the new car in town, Nissan Micra?

Thread Starter #22
Folks, my apologies for not keeping the community updated, work had kept me busy. And I see this thread is almost 4 months old now with no update from my side. Apologies, again. Just to let you guys know, my sister finally settled for Dzire VXi. It was bought from AAA, Sadhna Enclave-malviya Nagar Road, New Delhi. BUying process was smooth as I wasn't bothered much, so I assume my sister and BIL took care of pretty much everything ;-) She likes the looks of it, driving she says is appreciable. I have never sat in one so can't comment much. Details as follows:
Details:
Make: MS
Model: Dzire VXi
OTR: Rs. 596,xxx/-
Dealer: AAA Savitri Nagar, Sadhna Enclave - Malviya Nagar Rd, New Delhi

Mods: Request to close the thread since the buying process is complete. Thanks.

Top Bottom