New Suzuki Alto Previewed

Yes Shynish,as alto is selling high so MSIL did not replace it and introduced A-star as a new model, just as HMIL introduced Verna without replacing Accent, Verna was introduced in other countries as New Accent.

@ Auto Hub India: You are correct. But I hate is, some times these international manufactures takes Indian for granted :mad:

Toyota corrected this launching Innova and new models subsequently. GM has just learned it and are correcting. We can see new models getting launched. But Suzuki, Hyundai, Skoda and Ford are yet to learn.

@ Auto Hub India: You are correct. But I hate is, some times these international manufactures takes Indian for granted :mad:

Toyota corrected this launching Innova and new models subsequently. GM has just learned it and are correcting. We can see new models getting launched. But Suzuki, Hyundai, Skoda and Ford are yet to learn.
Yes Shynish I also agree, they take Indian market as place for continueing there outdated models, knocked down by the rest of the world.

Top Bottom