New Speakers For Maruti Wagon-R VXi

hi i am gonna buy now these pioneer a935h i need to be 100% sure that they dont create any problem on high volumes without amp thanks
The safest bet would be to go to an accessories showroom and ask for a demo, so you can observe how they work with your head unit.

Also, I wouldn't recommend simply disconnecting the door speakers and adding new wiring. It's a more robust choice to just reroute the existing wiring to the rear deck.

Speakers For My Wagon-R LXi CNG (2010)

I want to change my speakers of my car ie. Wagonr cng 2010 lxi i wanted to know what are the available options if i want to add speakers on my doors both front and rear i dont want any cutting of doors just the perfect fitting speakers for my car any suggestions plz. If comfortable plz share the model no. Also for both front and back door thank you!

I want to change my speakers of my car ie. Wagonr cng 2010 lxi i wanted to know what are the available options if i want to add speakers on my doors both front and rear i dont want any cutting of doors just the perfect fitting speakers for my car any suggestions plz. If comfortable plz share the model no. Also for both front and back door thank you!
Which WagonR is this? 2010 model means the one which was called the "blue eyed boy" or the earlier one. For replacing factory fitted speakers, if you have blue eyed WagonR you will need 4 speakers of 6" size. You can go for coaxials or components depending on your budget. Do let us know some more details.

1. Are you changing the head unit also?
2. What is your current setup?
3. Your music taste
4. Your budget

6" speakers would easily fit in the stock door locations. You will need wooden spacer rings to get a perfect fit, which would cost upto Rs. 1000 for 4. If you want more bass, you will need 6x9 coaxials in the rear parcel tray.

bro i purchased it in 2011 september
1. no bro im not changing head unit
2.very shitty speakers bro i also dont know the brand
3.i want average bass and speakers in which sound does not cracks.
4.3000-3500 max :(

bro i purchased it in 2011 september
1. no bro im not changing head unit
2.very shitty speakers bro i also dont know the brand
3.i want average bass and speakers in which sound does not cracks.
4.3000-3500 max :(
I think you've got the setup from Maruti only. They usually provide Kenwood, Nippon or Sony. For 3.5k budget, buying without bill or warranty is the best bet.

For coaxial speakers, look out for Pioneer or JBL 6" Coaxials. Buying the same set of speakers for the front and rear would be fine as your budget is limited and so are your requirements. You can do the research online and if the price is right, you can order via Snapdeal. You will get bill as well as warranty. JBL has a slightly bright sound and will give low but clear bass at high volumes, whereas Pioneer will have a muddy vocal sound at high volumes, but respectable bass. If possible, you can demo the speakers at a car audio shop and decide your preference.

We are looking at Rs. 1500-1800 speakers as you will be ordering 2 pairs and it should not exceed Rs. 3500. Do note that labour charges (about Rs. 400 or so) will be applicable if you are'nt fitting them yourselves. Check out the Pioneer G Series speakers (TSG625 I think) available on Snapdeal for around Rs. 1200 and JBL CS6 available for around Rs. 1600. I would personally say Pioneer as you have to add spacer rings also which would cost around 150-250 per piece. If you are willing to go above Rs. 3500, get the JBL CS6 as it has good reviews too and is capable as a coaxial.

Thanks a ton bro for all the help and one more thing what speaker size should i order for front and rear plz specify
Order 6 inch coaxial speakers, both for front as well as rear. You will also need a wooden spacer (1 for each spacer) which your installer will provide for Rs. 150-200 per ring.

You can also fit 6.25 inch or 5.75 inch or even 6.5 inch (as your spacer ring would accomodate upto 6.5"), but 6" would be the safest choice.

Front only speaker

Hello everyone. I want to install front only speakers for my wagon r. Mine is 2008 lpg lxi model. Driving in city is very little. I do a lot of highway driving with family. After a little while no one is interested in listening music, but i need it. So rear speakers are not required and also space problem for installation. Please pour in your suggestion. Thanking you.

Top Bottom