New Speakers For Maruti Wagon-R VXi

Are you intending on replacing the factory speakers or just adding another pair?

As I said, if you want to replace the factory (door) speakers the Pioneer A935h will NOT fit.

For replacing factory speakers you need 6 inch round speakers.

Thread Starter #17
bro i am not replacing door speakers just wont use them only use these new pioneer as rear speakers my question was that if i remove all my four door speakers will there be noticeable difference in sound clarity speacially without an amp?

You would get much better results if you replace all 4 door speakers.

Installation of 6 speakers without an amp is only possible if two sets of speakers have a combined resistance of 4 ohms, since your HU has provision for only 4 speakers at 4 Ohms each.

If you just add another pair in parallel to the rear speakers overall resistance will be 2 Ohms and the speakers will be destroyed.

Conclusion, you have 2 options for good sound:

Replace all 4 factory speakers with new door speakers (JVC CS V628 or Pioneer A635 or Pioneer TS G624)

Replace front door speakers (JVC CS V628 or Pioneer A 635), remove rear door speakers and install parcel shelf speakers (Pioneer A935h).

I highly recommend one of the above 2 options, if you really want to enjoy the sound in your car!

Thread Starter #19
here view this
Brand Name Alpine
Model SPJ-69C3
Type Speaker
Specifications
Peak power 300W
RMS Power 60W
Normal Impedance 4 Ohms
Frequency Response 30Hz-28Hz

this is alpine but pioneer has peak power 500 this alpine has 300 only does that mean alpine has low volume and clarity?

You would get much better results if you replace all 4 door speakers.

Installation of 6 speakers without an amp is only possible if two sets of speakers have a combined resistance of 4 ohms, since your HU has provision for only 4 speakers at 4 Ohms each.

If you just add another pair in parallel to the rear speakers overall resistance will be 2 Ohms and the speakers will be destroyed.

Conclusion, you have 2 options for good sound:

Replace all 4 factory speakers with new door speakers (JVC CS V628 or Pioneer A635 or Pioneer TS G624)

Replace front door speakers (JVC CS V628 or Pioneer A 635), remove rear door speakers and install parcel shelf speakers (Pioneer A935h).

I highly recommend one of the above 2 options, if you really want to enjoy the sound in your car!
thanks but i dont have that muchbudget so only rear speakers wont work?
if i remove all door speakers

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #20
finally i found my hu model its nippon NS6710 and i dont know about its specs. whether it will run good with pioneer ts-a935h or not

Hey Tushar,

Let us know what is the final outcome after you have changed all the 4 speakers in your WagonR. If you have good budget, change all 4 speakers to Hertz/JBL. They will work without an AMP. Detail us on the budget and outcome once your installation is done.

finally i found my hu model its nippon NS6710 and i dont know about its specs. whether it will run good with pioneer ts-a935h or not
I will check it out now.

Please tell me your budget.

Hey Tushar,

Let us know what is the final outcome after you have changed all the 4 speakers in your WagonR. If you have good budget, change all 4 speakers to Hertz/JBL. They will work without an AMP. Detail us on the budget and outcome once your installation is done.
I don't think Hertz and JBL would fit in his budget.

Thread Starter #25
i dont want these door speakers so my question is will these pioneer(a935h) rear speakers work with my hu? no door speakers

So you want only 2 speakers in the car? The sound will feel very flat and have no surround effect to it. But it's your choice in the end.

In short yes, the Pioneer A 935h speakers will work with your HU.

Thread Starter #27
So you want only 2 speakers in the car? The sound will feel very flat and have no surround effect to it. But it's your choice in the end.

In short yes, the Pioneer A 935h speakers will work with your HU.
hi i am gonna buy now these pioneer a935h i need to be 100% sure that they dont create any problem on high volumes without amp thanks

Top Bottom