New Nissan Micra CVT: Ownership Review at 500 Kms

Thread Starter #61
@Kapilkal - Your need for auto-locking doors is correct - you may ask your dealer to update car computer software. Something that was probably done on my car during first service. let me know what you find about the pressure in your tyres.

Congrats Ajit for the new car. The car and the features seemed impressive to me, hence i went ahead and bought it last Saturday.

Contrary to the reviews on Nissan Dealerships, my buying and delivery experience was awesome. Enjoying the smooth and pleasurable ride in crazy Bangalore Traffic. Have clocked around 400k and as per the dashboard FE indicator, the avg seems to be around 12.8. I am sure that it would go up to the 13-14 mark in the next few days. I also own a i10 automatic and the less said about its FE, the better it is...

This is a good product (though a tad pricey), so Nissan needs to ensure that the customer experience is always positive and that should get them better volumes.

Wishing you lots and lots of happy miles on your new ride!!
Hello optimum,
I am also considering to buy a car preferably AMT. Was looking at tiago AMT, but found that Micra XL CVT would cost aroung 7.25L, which is withing my stretched budget. Want to know your experience with Micra CVT in general and after sales service experiences in Bangalore. Your feedback will definitely help me decide, shall I buy Micra or something else.

Thanks,
Rohit

kkn13

Suspended
Hello optimum,
I am also considering to buy a car preferably AMT. Was looking at tiago AMT, but found that Micra XL CVT would cost aroung 7.25L, which is withing my stretched budget. Want to know your experience with Micra CVT in general and after sales service experiences in Bangalore. Your feedback will definitely help me decide, shall I buy Micra or something else.

Thanks,
Rohit
AMT is a big no-no imho
wait for new i20, might get proper torque converter AT

Micra CVT is a decent buy but Nissan has some issues in India off late , try and avoid a Chevy situation (Like me [cry] )

Top Bottom