Thread Starter #1
hi all,

I am from Idukki, kerala, an automobile engineering graduate [:)] and a PG student in IIT. I am really excited to be a part of this team.

My family owns

1) an accent viva Crdi(05)
2)maruti zen Vx(99)

and many LCvs

Hello CRDI,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay!

Also share more about your ownership experience of LMVs & commercial vehicles here.

Welcome to the forum!!
Enjoy your stay, and keep contributing, I read thru a few of your threads, the IIT training is showing!!

Hey welcome to TAI CRDi!! Do share with us more of your interests and also the ownership reports of all your cars!

BTW i also belong to your CRDi family with my Verna!![:D]

350Z

Core Team
Hello CRDi, Welcome aboard. I wish you a pleasant stay in The Automotive India. If I remember correctly, You were a part of TAI in our old forum as well. We are looking forward to view the pictures and read your experiences with Accent Viva and LCVs. If you ever need any assistance regarding community, Please feel free to Contact Us. :smile:

ilango[speed thirst];23401 said:
HI idukki , welcome to tai

have a great stay here. Happy to have another technical person on board.
Ilango, The place where he lives is idduki, Not his name. :biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey CRDI warm welcome to TAI and you will definitely enjoy here with other petrol headsand share pictures of your car.

Welcome aboard CRDi [clap]. Guess it took a year for me to find out that you are here, Gosh am I getting old? And by the way I am from Thodupuzha.

Last edited:
Hi CRDi,

Wecome to TAI and have a great stay here! Do share with us your best moments on automobiles, research and other interesting stuff!

Top Bottom