New Member on Board

Thread Starter #1
Hi Folks,

This is Lohith S from Bangalore. Yes you guessed it, am one of those obvious IT guys in the garden city. Born and brought up in Bangalore. Married and have a kid.

As with every boy my admiration towards vehicles started with those Hero Rangers and Hercules MTB's in schools continued with Calibers and Pulsars. After growing in size and shape its the CARS for some obvious reasons. I started admiring the cars of every make. Remembering the shapes from all sides and guessing when I could see an inch of it.

In the current Indian car scene I like the Ford Classic erstwhile Fiesta and Swift as for as a complete car experience is concerned.

I have a Caliber 115(Hoodibaba remember the ad during cricket world cup)
Take a look at it here,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U_EYl6pECk
An Omni for family trips.
And have booked a Revotron Zest for me [:D]

Hope I enjoy discussing with the other petrolheads here.
Keep in touch.

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Lohith. Congrats for Zest. I'd look forward for the review. Feel free to reach out to the support team whenever required.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to The Automotive India Lohith and enjoy your stay.
Yes very much remembered and you made it refresh with that hoodibaba advertisement.[:D]
Contratulations on your zest and looking forward to hear about your experience and hope to see your ownership report soon.

Thread Starter #6
Hi Lohith,

Nice to meet you.

Atindra[:)]
Thanks and same here. Happy to be part of such a community.

Welcome to The Automotive India Lohith and enjoy your stay.
Yes very much remembered and you made it refresh with that hoodibaba advertisement.[:D]
Contratulations on your zest and looking forward to hear about your experience and hope to see your ownership report soon.
Sure will post my ownership with lots of photos

Welcome aboard friend. Wish you many happy & safe miles to come from Zest.

Do post initial ownership review of Zest, & never hesitate to ask any queries.
Thanks a lot.

Top Bottom