New Member From Hyderabad

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends

I'm exited to join this useful discussion forum. From past couple of months, I was a regular reader of this forum as a 'guest' and now its time to be part of it.

I hope to have a better time here.

Thank you.

Re: New member from Hyderabd

Welcome to The Automotive India. That's a very new and unusual handle you've got there. Any specific reasons for chosing wyswyg? [:)]

Please do visit the Announcements section and get familiar with the forum rules. Get in touch with the mods as and when the need be. We look forward to your active participation in the forum. Happy Motoring.

Regards
GM88

Re: New member from Hyderabd

Welcome to TAI and Hyderabad community buddy !!

Wish you will enjoy being here with the support of knowledgeable moderators and many members. Look forward for your active participation

Thread Starter #5
Any specific reasons for chosing wyswyg? [:)]
As a person, most of the times I believe in what I see. As a professional, I like UX/UI and I believe in wyswyg [:)] So, thankfully I got the id here too :-)

Welcome to TAI and Hyderabad community buddy !!

Wish you will enjoy being here with the support of knowledgeable moderators and many members. Look forward for your active participation
Thank you buddy. I'm sure I'll learn a lot here and will try to share what I know.Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Automotives,

I'm also hailing from Hyderabad. Native from Pondicherry. I'm too glad to join TAI. I have following the forum as a guset.

Thanks for members & moderators for you useful infos.

Top Bottom