New Maruti Zen Estilo Coming Alive?

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Here’s one innovative act by Maruti Suzuki to bring an under shadowed model back to life. India’s leading car maker, a few days ago, released a new website: www.comealive.in which successfully created a bit of suspense amongst Indian audience. Though it was speculated to be a serious entry of Kizashi or the new Swift but what Maruti has in store for us is a campaign promoting ‘safety’ as the USP of Estilo through a couple of crash test dummies. However, at the end, what the question lies is that would MSIL be able to effectively promote Estilo with such campaign and boost slight sales figures of this car as well? Things are still not very clear, because it’s yet to be seen whether this only remains as a promotion campaign or something else in terms of safety features in Estilo is coming too.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Attachments

to me estillo looks same as tata nano. and i think tata nano has more space inside comparitively .

well what i dont understand why should maruthi try to boost sales of almost forgotten model when other models are already doing splendid sales. maybe i am missing something or maruthi is seriously serious!!!

to me estillo looks same as tata nano. and i think tata nano has more space inside comparitively .
I fail to understand how two cars that look completely different can look similar to anybody. And the Nano is a 4 seater. The Estilo is a 5 seater.

i mean the shape from side both have tear drop kind of shape ain't they?

i still believe tata nano have more head room as well as leg room.

but zen estillo is far ahead of nano in rest of the department. i used it while in goa.

only glitch was those terrible A pillars... huge blind spots [frustration]

i think Tata should use the estilo chassis or rebadge the estilo and sell it as the nano europa (the feature rich version of the nano which they plan to launch in india)

If Maruti launches SX4 hatch, then I would definitely consider it. This hatch which is launched in US is pretty decent in features. This will be a good mini SUV like vehicle.

nice car.. i fail to understand the reason of the failure.
is it got to do with name ???? Zen is still popular and people never accepted the Zen estilo tag i guess ???
Estilo should have been the name. Similar to- Indigo Manza, or Sumo Grande or Indica Vista..... These were bigger blunders by TATA motors i guess.....

Top Bottom