New Maruti Wagon R Vxi Baker's Chocolate - Advice on SubWoofer, Sun Control film etc.

Thread Starter #1
Just booked a new Maruti Wagon R VXi Baker's Chocolate. I would like to get some advice on

1. Which colour would look best for Sun Control Film for Baker's Chocolate colour? Would Charcoal / Grey be fine? What transparency is best suited for indian roads for a safe driving.

2. Would I be able to connect a Sub Woofer (a decent active subwoofer which doesnt require an extra amp is enough) and two tweeters to the exiting VXi Audio system with out an extra amp, like using an active Sub Woofer? Any suggestions which one to buy?

3. Regarding aloy wheels, would a Matt Finish Black alloy (number of spokes?) be fine with the car's Baker's Chocolate colour? Or silver for best looks?

350Z

Core Team
Re: New Maruti Wagon R Vxi Baker's Chocolate - Advice on SubWoofer, Sun Control film

Hello Shaun, Welcome to The Automotive India. Congratulations for booking the Wagon-R. :smile:

1. Which colour would look best for Sun Control Film for Baker's Chocolate colour? Would Charcoal / Grey be fine? What transparency is best suited for indian roads for a safe driving.
The colour depends upon your choice, but transparency must be at least 50% for side windows according to motor vehicle act.

2. Would I be able to connect a Sub Woofer (a decent active subwoofer which doesnt require an extra amp is enough) and two tweeters to the exiting VXi Audio system with out an extra amp, like using an active Sub Woofer? Any suggestions which one to buy?
Please visit / ask in this section: In-Car Entertainment

3. Regarding aloy wheels, would a Matt Finish Black alloy (number of spokes?) be fine with the car's Baker's Chocolate colour? Or silver for best looks?
Again, a personal choice but I would prefer the combination of silver on a dark colour like Baker’s Chocolate.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: New Maruti Wagon R Vxi Baker's Chocolate - Advice on SubWoofer, Sun Control film

well i agree with 350z suggestions..and i feel black tints will look good on that colour! can you post pics of charcoal / gray colour tints?? :please:

Hello Shaun welcome to TAI and congratulations on your booking! Regarding your ICE question , i don't think you can use a subwoofer without an amp. You will have to buy a 2-channel amplifier atleast.

Thread Starter #5

I better talk to the dealer on what they could offer. Thanks or the suggestions.

Top Bottom