New Maruti Swift Versus Rest of the Competition!

Your favourite hatchback?

• Total voters
I would vote for upcoming Honda Jazz. Otherwise Best in all is Swift.
Swift is followed by Polo, Punto & Bolt

@Mods: TATA Bolt is Missing. Can we able to add?

I have voted for Honda Jazz, the only car in the list with very few negatives. Old Jazz failed because of lack of diesel engine and high price. Honda this time will offer diesel heart and have promised competitive pricing. My only wish is that just like City, Honda must load top version with features (Indians love features). Although i can live with less features. Apart from this the car is good in every areas. Expect a big fight between New Jazz, Facelifted Swift, New i20. I am waiting for this Brilliant Hatch(Jazz).

Honda Jahaaz(Jazz) for me, any day and everyday. However good the Swift maybe, neither it matches the practicality nor the comfort that the Jazz offers. And added advantage is the i-vtec and the way it sounds above 4k rpm[music]

For an all round walkthrough of swift, i think that's the better choice every individual has.

Foremost thing is it's from Maruti Stable, which carries better after sales, better resale, cost of ownership is quite less when compared to other cars.

The second best car is obviously the Jazz, it's got everything, plus an Honda Badge, however because of our tough market for petrols, it simply looses out to the swift, also the price is disappointing for a premium hatch too.

I would vote for upcoming Honda Jazz. Otherwise Best in all is Swift.
@Mods: TATA Bolt is Missing. Can we able to add?
Bolt isn't released yet also it will be too early to add into the category, let us have the vehicle running on roads then we'll see.

Top Bottom