New Maruti Swift Versus Rest of the Competition!

Your favourite hatchback?

• Total voters
Looks like TATA is going to catch up all the potential buyers in diesel hatch segment especially after hype of New Swift here Vista wins in terms of price tag and waiting period.
Yes forgot to mention waiting period for swift diesel, its almost 7 months now.
Vista has NO waiting period, we will be getting the car on 1 September.

Those intending to buy the Swift beware. Workers are sabotaging cars because of a dispute with the management. Maruti quality control is anyway not that great. With this, chances of a defective car are greatly increased. Better to hold on for a few months after the dispute is resolved till stocks are cleared. If buying a Swift make sure the manufacture date is well after the dispute ends.

Toyota innova is one of the best seller taxi in India presently but Toyota does not have taxi Image but Tata indica vista has it ...
This is so cruel and unfair !!!
People talk so much against and find pleasure bashing homegrown products . I am no fanboy of Tata or Fiat but I try to remain Impartial .

Just went through this complete thread now , there are a few debatable posts but i loved this one post ,100% true! To be quite frank none of the Toyota cars impressed me except the Innova starting from Liva till the Fortuner , lets leave out Prado , Camry and other high end cars. Innova is the widely chosen taxi MUV throughout India but still enjoys a premium feel just because its a Toyota.

Just went through this complete thread now , there are a few debatable posts but i loved this one post ,100% true! To be quite frank none of the Toyota cars impressed me except the Innova starting from Liva till the Fortuner , lets leave out Prado , Camry and other high end cars. Innova is the widely chosen taxi MUV throughout India but still enjoys a premium feel just because its a Toyota.
Even though Innova is one of the best seller taxi in India, it is still treated as a premium car because of it's refinement,comfort,plushness,lower maintenance, resale value and Toyota's reliability. But other taxis are just made for taxis only.

My vote goes to Polo not because i own one, but its something i can not resist.

My other likes:
2. Skoda Fabia
3. Fiat Punto
4. Honda Jazz

And for the remaining lot. Sorry none could impress me.

If its Petrol my list will be..
1.Jazz
2.Swift
3.Figo

If its Diesel then my take...
1.Figo Titanium
2.Punto90hp
3.Swift Zdi

well this is great poll. i will vote like this!

honda jazz
maruti swift
fiat punto
ford figo
volkswagen polo
hyundai i20

Voted for Jazz for its good engine, good FE, space and quality. Second for me is Swift. Score is now 14-12 in favour of Jazz although some of members who voted for swift have voted for diesel swift. So in case it was a pure petrol cars only voteout, Jazz would have gone much ahead.

Top Bottom