New Maruti Suzuki Swift Test Drive Review

The Maruti Suzuki Swift has been appreciated by the peoples and has raised the sales ratio for Maruti since it has been launched. The New Swift with new looks and design looks like Nissan Micra. The resale value is also better then any car in its lineup.

Hi Surfer

Ya I totally agree with you that "Swift has proved itself as a jackpot product for Maruti Suzuki" or you can even say that both the cars swift and Dezire alone capture the auto market and people are crazy to buy them knowing that they have to wait for long 4 to 6 months for their new car even then they are waiting for it. Swift has awesome handling and power with fantastic sports looks.
Even today also people want to buy swift to feel the powerful ride.

Ya I totally agree with you that "Swift has proved itself as a jackpot product for Maruti Suzuki" or you can even say that both the cars swift and Dezire alone capture the auto market and people are crazy to buy them knowing that they have to wait for long 4 to 6 months for their new car even then they are waiting for it. Swift has awesome handling and power with fantastic sports looks.
Even today also people want to buy swift to feel the powerful ride.
This trend is changing. People are moving towards Honda, volkswagen,Tata etc. Swift mania is diminishing seriously.
Suzuki Dint keep up the spirit of swift lover with their new update.

Thread Starter #50
"Swift has proved itself as a jackpot product for Maruti Suzuki" or you can even say that both the cars swift and Dezire alone capture the auto market and people are crazy to buy them knowing that they have to wait for long 4 to 6 month
Yes Indians love swift and Dezire, 1,00,000 + swift bookings explains everything [;)]

This trend is changing. People are moving towards Honda, volkswagen,Tata etc. Swift mania is diminishing seriously.
Suzuki Dint keep up the spirit of swift lover with their new update.
Hi jayadev

I don't think so that Suzuki Dint keep up the spirit of swift lover with their new update people are more attracted to new swift and even dezire is on peak demand, there are various new launch in the market but still people love to buy both the cars. One more thing I would like to tell you that new Maruti Wagon R Diesel will be launch in 2012 which is also in hot news so Maruti is still in demand.

booked ZDi in July and in the queue still.

initially my dealer didn't had a test drive vehicle,later did once for a short 3 kms. good positives from the ride i had, but i had two issues - while pressing the clutch i was hitting my lower anterior part of leg just above ankle, was brushing the plastic was bit painful. what i did pulled back the seat a bit , first issue resolved, but the then my left knee was touching the border of water console-found to be irritating a bit .

as a trip was shorter i could find a complete comfortable position.
(i m just under 6 feet), later i want to check this matter.
did any body had /experienced this issue?

in november my dealer informed ,my priority number for ZDi -25, in dec first week it jumped to 15, i had glimmer of hope, but today he informed it only jumped 4 steps up...so i think with the annual shutdown in manesar plant will surely increase my wait[frustration]

hi guys im new to this forum.. or any forum. i've started this since the day i have booked my new swift zdi. i love the new swift but frankly im really tired of the wait. expected date given by dealer is the 3rd of march which seems like a light year away!

im okay with a budget of 7.5L.. can someone suggest a 2nd option? i have TDd the i20 polo punto figo but im really confused. btw figo is out of the equation cz it just looks really tine though it has some good reviews. need help from u guys. waiting for some suggestions.

my priority in a car are the interiors, the FE, and to an extent the resale value.

@Rahul777
when did you booked yours?
I am bit surprised you booked the swift for interiors ahead of i20.
one thing for the swift is the resale value, but not sure after 3-4 years when you sell your car...i m sure there would more options then...may be all might switch to performance oriented electric cars[thinking]

you should keep a watch in the upcoming autoexpo 2012.
especially VW 1.6 diesel version, if it comes
a lot been talked about swift vs i20vs punto, pls go check some threads, that would be helpful
basically the rest two i20 and punto wont trouble you with long waiting periods[:D]

hi there dileeppc
i have ooked my car on oct 21st
i like the i20 interiors but somehow i do not enjoy the drive.. i might be sounding dumb but its like the car has no life and i feel it will be quite boring to drive after the first couple of months. i already own a 2009 swift vdi and i just love it its awesome. but again im not sure if the new swift will have the same feel. im so confused. i have heard rumours that the i20 and the punto both are getting a facelift this year is that true? should i wait or should i go ahead in being a maruti loyalist?

Thread Starter #58
i have heard rumours that the i20 and the punto both are getting a facelift this year is that true? should i wait or should i go ahead in being a maruti loyalist?
New punto is launched , for i20 might be auto expo or mid 2012.

Got a call from my dealer regarding the availability of white ZDi, went to the stock yard and checked VIN, it is a jan 2012, was happy to see that[:)].
stock tyres are MRF. Heard few are getting bridgstone, good years. Not sure about upgrading to premium tyres as i checked with a local store and they are quoting only 2k for stock[confused].
Going through various threads regarding teflon and antirustcoating made me confused , and wish somebody could help me.

Top Bottom