New Maruti Suzuki Swift’s Rear Bumper Price

Thread Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Can any one let me know the price of the rear bumper for the new swift.
Some lady banged into my bumper and its as good as a throw away piece now [anger]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Rear bumper for the new swift

do you want to take insurance or what ? you can get 2nd hand original bumpers from outside as well and can get it paint for 1500-2000 rupees.

Thread Starter #4
Re: Rear bumper for the new swift

Yes will post the pic soon.

I am kinda confused on taking an insurance or not, I don't think so I would be getting a second hand bumper for the new swift, and any case I don't want a second hand one..

I figured out the painting cost for the new bumper. its comes to arround 2000, just wanted to know the cost of the rear bumper

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #8
UPDATE : My car is in a garage, and luckily I don't need to replace the bumper, they will fix the dent and will do repaint job. That should do the trick [:)]

Re: New Maruti Suzuki Swift’s Rear Bumper Price

UPDATE : My car is in a garage, and luckily I don't need to replace the bumper, they will fix the dent and will do repaint job. That should do the trick [:)]
What's the cost bro.. Even my car suffered a similar damage

Last edited:
I was about to say the same, that definately can be fixed and no need of replacement.
In Bangalore, they would max charge about 2000/- to fix it (inclduing repainting the entire existing bumper.

Top Bottom