New Maruti Alto 800 Now Launched at 2.44 Lakhs

any sticker work guy can do it simply. Even one of my friend had done it on his new Swift VDi at just rs.50 rupees to the sticker work guy. Once an another new swift Vdi owner came to him and asked what is the price difference between the Vdi and the Vdi ABS model. he just replayed it is 50 rupees and that fool thought it is Rs. 50000 and believed it.

i guess there is no OEM bodykits/styling kits for alto 800 with the dealers now. but i personally feel it needs onlt the sideskirts and a simple spoiler. front and rear bumpers are molded well.

1 lakh units of the Alto 800 sold in 124 days

Read more: Would you believe - 1 lakh Alto 800's sold in 124 days
So nearly 800 units per day. That also at the time when petrol prices are at it's peak. Maruti have everything in control in Indian market.

Now the only thing pending from their side it nice Compact SUV with 1.3 MJD. Ofcourse they cannot launch FUll Fledge SUV with 1.3 MJD. [lol]

So nearly 800 units per day. That also at the time when petrol prices are at it's peak. Maruti have everything in control in Indian market.
Along with this if you add the sales figures of Alto K series and Wagon-R(Petrol only) the sales numbers in total is mind-boggling.

Really Maruti Rocks. If you see my ownership review Maruti and Chevy were in my final list. At-last chevy wins [my financial status also plays major roll]. other wise am sure I would have gone for Wagon-R Duo only.

@Sethu

Yes, Maruti is ahead, but Chevy Spark is a wonderful car and you should haven't regretted anytime owning one [:)].

When I drove it for the first time few years back, I was wondering whether the engine is on or off during idle, it was super silent

@RK Sir,

yes you are right. I love Chevy even though she is a DRINKER [Fuel] by nature. Even yesterday I was telling the same point what you have mentioned here about the sound.

In some aspects still Maruti rocks. for example resale value. I really dont know what I will get down the line after 3-4 years for my Chevy sparky if i decide to change my car [already my son started complaining me about the leg room, He is 6 feet now i think [:D]]

@RK Sir,
In some aspects still Maruti rocks. for example resale value. I really dont know what I will get down the line after 3-4 years for my Chevy sparky if i decide to change my car [already my son started complaining me about the leg room, He is 6 feet now i think [:D]]
SethuMurugan Sir, do you think this news today Maruti moves to offer buybacks, discounts - Indian Express will now help new car buyers?

Sir, can you pls explain what does "buyback options where it assures the buyer a pre-determined value when it buys back the vehicle after 3-5 years." really mean?

@Sethu Sir,

Enjoy the driving pleasure of a car and just forget about the re sale, think of it when you really want to sell you car and it will fetch you what it supposed to, I do not think it is bad for Chevy on re sale it is as good as Maruti,Hyundai I expect(in resale value). I suggest do not loose the happiness of today always thinking about tomorrow[:)]

Top Bottom