New Mahindra Thar 2012 Now with A/C

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys just got a confirmation on FB fanpage of Thar that the newer one is already round the corner by April.

Looks like this will come with Bolero like interiors and digitised ODO.

Any Enthusiasts wait for the new model.
thar.jpg

Last edited:
Re: New Mahindra Thar 2012 Coming Soon!

nice finding. Please keep us updating

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, even I read this news on the carwale website, which I follow for latest car updates. Also here are a few pics of this new Mahindra Car.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team

Great find, Mukesh. I hope that Mahindra will bring some much-demanded features with this upgrade (Hardtop / AC etc.). Maybe we can get some information straight from the horse’s mouth, now that the makers of Thar are in our forum itself. :wink:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes, even I read this news on the carwale website, which I follow for latest car updates. Also here are a few pics of this new Mahindra Car.
Buddy this is the current version of Thar.

Better they give it with an hardtop and an A/C as factory fitted ones, will add to the utility and hope they set right the steering positioning issues.

Great find, Mukesh. I hope that Mahindra will bring some much-demanded features with this upgrade (Hardtop / AC etc.). Maybe we can get some information straight from the horse’s mouth, now that the makers of Thar are in our forum itself.
Makers of Thar in our forum,really[confused].

Dhaber Behram or someone else?

Anyway please add Ac on this new Thar[:)].

Hardtop and AC is a much needed in Thar.Lot of has been said about the plastic quality.Hope the new Thar will address this problem.

Behram sir is now with TAMO. Good to see Spike Arrestor here![:)] So, I think this one now has Bolero Interiors?

new thar gonna have hardtop ( as an option or just hardtop, not sure) and also an immobiliser.! told to me by mahindra showroom guy when went for booking the current model a week back.!

new thar gonna have hardtop ( as an option or just hardtop, not sure) and also an immobiliser.! told to me by mahindra showroom guy when went for booking the current model a week back.!
If it comes with a Hard top along with the A/c. It most probably will be my next vehicle. I Dont mind waiting for it even. I'm tired of being bullied by all the other behemoths on the road.

A picture of this beast fom auto expo 2012...how I would love to drive one of these...

Attachments

Top Bottom