New Innovations In Automobile World

External Communication System:

Concept:
Specially conceptualized for ladies. Sometimes when ladies drive in night time or through deserted areas/roads, it is not wise to stop the vehicle at any cost,but if it required to stop the vehicle for some serious reasons/emergency(say stopped by some security personnels or police but they dont have any lady officer with them OR may be others), in that case its risky to lower the window glass and talk.External Communication System will help in that.

There will be a small microphone and a speaker placed inside both the B-pillars on either sides.There will opening on the outer body surface of the B-Pillars just above the microphone and speaker(MP&S) which will be covered with a waterproof porous sheath with very small pores so that the sound from the speaker is audible from outside and the microphone can recieve sounds from outside,clean and clear, but water wont enter it during rain or bodywash.

When the occupant inside the vehicle want to speak to anybody standing outside, he/she will press a button activating the MP&S system and start talking and listening at the same time.There will be highly sensitive microphone placed inside the cabin on the dashboard for occupants and the sounds transmitted from the outside microphone will be heard through speakers of the ICE, installed in the vehicle.

BENEFITS:
Occupants need not to lower the windows so their safety will be intact, and incase of emergency they can run unharmed.

Please comment.
The way you present your ideas makes me feel that they are in the market already. I mean, it is presented in a nice manner.

Reg. the External communication system, it'd be really helpful for female drivers and also to male drivers too, if we are talking about thieves trying to rob us by conversing and pulling us out. But it can't be used in all occasions. Sometimes the cops might need to check the car or look into back seat, which is not possible because of tinted glass. But a really useful idea.

Concept:
Specially conceptualized for ladies. Sometimes when ladies drive in night time or through deserted areas/roads, it is not wise to stop the vehicle at any cost,but if it required to stop the vehicle for some serious reasons/emergency(say stopped by some security personnels or police but they dont have any lady officer with them OR may be others), in that case its risky to lower the window glass and talk.External Communication System will help in that.

There will be a small microphone and a speaker placed inside both the B-pillars on either sides.There will opening on the outer body surface of the B-Pillars just above the microphone and speaker(MP&S) which will be covered with a waterproof porous sheath with very small pores so that the sound from the speaker is audible from outside and the microphone can recieve sounds from outside,clean and clear, but water wont enter it during rain or bodywash.

When the occupant inside the vehicle want to speak to anybody standing outside, he/she will press a button activating the MP&S system and start talking and listening at the same time.There will be highly sensitive microphone placed inside the cabin on the dashboard for occupants and the sounds transmitted from the outside microphone will be heard through speakers of the ICE, installed in the vehicle.

BENEFITS:
Occupants need not to lower the windows so their safety will be intact, and incase of emergency they can run unharmed.

Please comment.
I won't agree on this idea, whats the use of having a speaker system.
If a person want to harm you, they'll simply smash the windows whether
you have this system on your car or no.What i mean to say is if they want to harm you, they'll do what ever it takes to do it.

2-Wheeler Remote Activation System:

It will be really helpful for riders of 2-wheelers, to get their rides out of a crowdy congested parking zone where they cant stand on their ride's side even to hold the handlebar and take it out.

Concept:
A small motor with few HPs will be attached to a small rubberized metallic wheel installed just below the sidestand of the 2-wheeler.the motor direction can be changed as required .The motor will be powered by the vehicle battery itself.

Now when any 2-wheeler rider is in an above mentioned situation, he will start the motor with remote control and direct it in front direction or reverse direction as preferred, with some directional buttons present in the remote control and get the bike slowly out of the parking lot.provided the 2-heeler is to be parked on a sidestand.
Even if the main stand contain 2 such small wheels below its 2 legs then also the 2-wheeler can be taken out of the parking lot, which is parked on the main stand.

Benefits:
The difficulty level of getting the 2-wheeler out of a crowded and congested parking zone will be minimized.

Comments Please.
Motors which can manage the weight of the 2 wheeler as well have enough torque to pull it are imaginary.

We have no issues here in mumbai. The RTO guys can get any scooter out no matter how its parked ( to tow it away).

napster

Suspended

Concept:

BENEFITS:

Please comment.
This in a way is corect but when you think further it has more disadvantages.
when you are in busy traffic people are crazy about honking and they keep doing it everynow and than, so even after rollingup your windows completely, Sounds keep coming in because of the communication system. This actually gets irritating most of the time.

Thread Starter #34
This in a way is corect but when you think further it has more disadvantages.
when you are in busy traffic people are crazy about honking and they keep doing it everynow and than, so even after rollingup your windows completely, Sounds keep coming in because of the communication system. This actually gets irritating most of the time.

Thanks for your input friend. Just keeping this issue in mind only ,I have mentioned that the occupant have to press a button to activate the communication system and in the same way he/she can de-activate it.
-----------Next Post-----------

Motors which can manage the weight of the 2 wheeler as well have enough torque to pull it are imaginary.

We have no issues here in mumbai. The RTO guys can get any scooter out no matter how its parked ( to tow it away).
Thanks for your input friend.

There is nothing imaginary in it, it can be developed.Anything which we are using now-a-days in our daily life were once an imagination by a single/group of innovative people, then it was conceptualized, then designed and then manufactured after overcoming its drawbacks.Nothing is impossible bro. When there is a ,will there is a way.

I strongly believe in "IMPOSSIBLE always says I M POSSIBLE ".I always like/interested to work on such projects and concepts which people think impossible now-a-days and try my level best to prove it wrong.Never mind [:)].

If a person want to harm you, they'll simply smash the windows whether
you have this system on your car or no.What i mean to say is if they want to harm you, they'll do what ever it takes to do it.
Yes I also agree with you , but if we think like that and dont take any precautionary measures and let the incidents happened then we shouldnt have used Window glasses,security systems etc.. which can be easily removed the way you mentioned.
-----------Next Post-----------
The way you present your ideas makes me feel that they are in the market already. I mean, it is presented in a nice manner.

Reg. the External communication system, it'd be really helpful for female drivers and also to male drivers too, if we are talking about thieves trying to rob us by conversing and pulling us out. But it can't be used in all occasions. Sometimes the cops might need to check the car or look into back seat, which is not possible because of tinted glass. But a really useful idea.
Thanks for your complements and inputs friend.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #35
Its More Electronics=More Complications=Irritated Customers=Bankrupt Car Company.
its your personal opinion friend so no issues, when it will be implemented in daily life you will understand what I exactly wanted now to say, because day by day crime structure is increasing and 10years from now these devices will be highly in demand.Let us forecast the sureshot happenings of future, and design devices and technologies as precautionary measures/usables of future human being.Thats what we modern age technocrats do to save and help the world at present and in future.But we are in our initial stage and there is long way to go.

its your personal opinion friend so no issues, when it will be implemented in daily life you will understand what I exactly wanted now to say, because day by day crime structure is increasing and 10years from now these devices will be highly in demand.Let us forecast the sureshot happenings of future, and design devices and technologies as precautionary measures/usables of future human being.Thats what we modern age technocrats do to save and help the world at present and in future.But we are in our initial stage and there is long way to go.
Yes these updates will help but not in our country.
I would have volunteered to do so in any other country.

I think i remember cars could be fitted with Flame throwers?
With a nozzle right below the driver door.We still don't have even an option

Just face it dude, India as a country is not ready for such highly sophisticated piece of machinery.Maybe somewhere 10 years down the line we can think about it.

Mods: I'll like to know why my previous post was deleted?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #37
I think i remember cars could be fitted with Flame throwers?
With a nozzle right below the driver door.We still don't have even an option
Well on that quote I should say that you are not well aware of today's laws and different law enforcement rules.

If by any chance, anybody get harmed due to anything installed by you on your vehicle or premises ,such as flame throwers, electrification(like what we can see in some BOND sci-fi movies), etc.. you will be prosecuted even if he is a thief or a homicidal.Even here in WB nobody can hit a drunkard at any cost even if he insults him/her to extreme.So we should take measures to save us rather than harming others.Law is not only made for a particular community of people and discards others, it is for ALL, remember that always.

Yes these updates will help but not in our country.
I would have volunteered to do so in any other country.

Just face it dude, India as a country is not ready for such highly sophisticated piece of machinery.Maybe somewhere 10 years down the line we can think about it.
Why should we face it??even after we are well aware of it, sorry to say, but it is foolish to do so.We should take steps/measures for preventing it, so that we and everybody dont face it what we have forcasted long before.10 yrs is a long time bro, we dont know what will happen in next 2years.It may be required in next 2-3years also, cause requirement of anything does not grow gradually but comes up instantly, so we cant take chances and take advanced steps , as soon as the requirement is anticipated .

India will move on that path only,through which WE will steer and drive it.Citizens of developed countries like USA and others, if would have thought like this(as you suggested), they might have stayed in the same position as India and other developing countries do at present.Its not what "India can do", it is what "WE Indians can do".India is ready for any advanced or sophisticated and advanced technology, the requirement is only that it is easily available here and an affordable price, which can be achieved if corruption is eradicated totally and perfect pricing is done.

All members please comment.

Last edited:
Well on that quote I should say that you are not well aware of today's laws and different law enforcement rules.

If by any chance, anybody get harmed due to anything installed by you on your vehicle or premises ,such as flame throwers, electrification(like what we can see in some BOND sci-fi movies), etc.. you will be prosecuted even if he is a thief or a homicidal.Even here in WB nobody can hit a drunkard at any cost even if he insults him/her to extreme.So we should take measures to save us rather than harming others.Law is not only made for a particular community of people and discards others, it is for ALL, remember that always.

Why should we face it??even after we are well aware of it, sorry to say, but it is foolish to do so.We should take steps/measures for preventing it, so that we and everybody dont face it what we have forcasted long before.10 yrs is a long time bro, we dont know what will happen in next 2years.It may be required in next 2-3years also, cause requirement of anything does not grow gradually but comes up instantly, so we cant take chances and take advanced steps , as soon as the requirement is anticipated .

Hey AHI don't get me wrong, but you gave the exact answer that i was expecting.
People will take time to adjust and hence 10 years.

We people here find solutions to handle a problem, we should be thinking to eradicate the problem.
Anyways we are going OT.

Thread Starter #39
Hey AHI don't get me wrong, but you gave the exact answer that i was expecting.
People will take time to adjust and hence 10 years.

We people here find solutions to handle a problem, we should be thinking to eradicate the problem.
Anyways we are going OT.
the appropriate word is "compromise" bro.We dont adjust but we compromise with situations cause there is no other way out, but if we have a way out no need to compromise, just step out [:D]. Dont take my words wrongly,just giving my thoughts and opinions

Concept:

BENEFITS:

Please comment.
This is one more great idea AHI.
Yes this type of system is available in sensitive areas, for example US Consulate. When you are called for visa interview, they use same system.
I am not sure if this will be useful for everybody, but as you mentioned ladies working/travelling in night, this could be handy.
No security system is fool-proof, but this is certainly one step in that direction. I appreciate your ideas. All ideas need not be implemented (there could be so many reasons), but ideas should keep coming.[cheers]

Thread Starter #41
This is one more great idea AHI.
Yes this type of system is available in sensitive areas, for example US Consulate. When you are called for visa interview, they use same system.
I am not sure if this will be useful for everybody, but as you mentioned ladies working/travelling in night, this could be handy.
No security system is fool-proof, but this is certainly one step in that direction. I appreciate your ideas. All ideas need not be implemented (there could be so many reasons), but ideas should keep coming.[cheers]
First of all I would like to thank you for your compliments.
I appreciate your views, I have checked all your posts in other threads, they are really good and informative, by reading them I can make out that you are also capable of providing these types of ideas and concepts,I would like to request you to post them.There are other members also who are capable to do the same,I will request them also for the same act.Thank you.

Top Bottom