New Innovations In Automobile World

Thread Starter #17
You and your team has a bright future dude.[thumbsup]

I will ask you, first i have to read at least 10 times.[:)]
Thanks RSM for your complements,let us hope for the best.We know we can.[:D]

I regret for the complexity of my explanation of the concept.I will try to make it more understandable from next time, so that all of you can easily understand.

These are some extremely innovative and path-breaking concepts.

Cheers,
Vroom
Thanks Vroom for your complements.

Please put your own innovative ideas also.

Last edited:
I am not from the automobile industry / do I understand automobiles concepts and future path like the back of my hand. But what I can tell you is interms of communication due to issues with the car:

I would like to see intelligent digital systems that are in-built into cars so that any malfunction that cannot be analyzed by the layman (read me!!), but that data is directly sent across to the manufacturer including positioning information. This then is analyzed at the manufacturer's data centers which then can be used to evaluate the criticality of the issue(s) that occur most frequently and further action can be taken.

Not sure if this makes sense though [:D] - but I want my car's usage / malfunction data to be tracked by experts @ the manufacturer.

Cheers,
Vroom

Thread Starter #19
I am not from the automobile industry / do I understand automobiles concepts and future path like the back of my hand. But what I can tell you is interms of communication due to issues with the car:

I would like to see intelligent digital systems that are in-built into cars so that any malfunction that cannot be analyzed by the layman (read me!!), but that data is directly sent across to the manufacturer including positioning information. This then is analyzed at the manufacturer's data centers which then can be used to evaluate the criticality of the issue(s) that occur most frequently and further action can be taken.

Not sure if this makes sense though [:D] - but I want my car's usage / malfunction data to be tracked by experts @ the manufacturer.

Cheers,
Vroom
Ya thats a nice idea and make sense, infact very useful to rectify technical problems faster.Great.
flood on with such ideas dude.You are on the right path.

I am putting my thoughts, you may say weird ideas ,which may be innovative or may be not,you decide.

Electronic automatic wheel jacks :
We all know that now-a-days most of us drive our vehicles alone on roads,either it is for daily city commutes or Long drives to other cities on short vacations.When our tyres get punctured(not the run-flat one ), its really a bad situation for many of us who are amateur drivers who know very little about changing tyres.The most difficult and dangerous part in tyre changing is jacking-up of the tyre.Sometimes it get slipped in hilly terrains or on uneven ground surface.

So my innovation(may be wierd to some or most of you) is -- installing 4 retractable hydraulic jacks which will fit to the rear and front axles just near to the respective wheel-hubs of the four wheels.They will remain fixed their all the time.The height of the hydraulic retractable jacks will be controlled from the cabin control unit(electronic) installed for them.When the jacks will be totally retracted back to the axles' mountings they wont harm the vehicle's normal drive or other regular functions.

This will help newbies to change tyres without any hurdles and most importantly lady drivers will be benefited a lot.

Please give your valuable feedbacks and comments on this.This is just one of my innovations for making our rides more comfortable.

Is this really necessary? This is a complex process and won't be easy on pocket. And jacking the car is not a tough problem to innovate this idea. But great thinking. Alternatively, i found this interesting in Logan, they have given the points to place the jack. It is very easy and simple, and can be easily followed by all.

PS: Why not we discuss one topic at a time?

Thread Starter #21
Is this really necessary? This is a complex process and won't be easy on pocket. And jacking the car is not a tough problem to innovate this idea. But great thinking. Alternatively, i found this interesting in Logan, they have given the points to place the jack. It is very easy and simple, and can be easily followed by all.

PS: Why not we discuss one topic at a time?
Dear Crazy Cat,

first of all I would like to thank you for your valuable input and complement.
I have generalized the problem.This will immensely help FEMALE drivers as mentioned by me and napster, even to newbies and unaware drivers also, but i didnt meant you, me and other well experienced automobile drivers who know the process very well.I have designed this concept keeping others in mind.

Jacking may not be a problem for me and you but it is a real problem for others who dont know the process and the place exactly where the head of the jack should be placed under the vehicle.If the jack is fixed there itself and just a press of a button help to activate it and control its height then it will be of great help to even experienced drivers like us rather than bending down and aligning the jack perfectly to jack up the vehicle.

As mentioned by me earlier,at first when it will go on production, the price may be high but as the use will rise and more and more manufacturers adopt this concept/technology, the prices will deffinitely go down, no doubt.

Last edited:
I'm not an expert in this, until last week when i first tried when my Baleno's tube tyre got punctured. I got a little help from a driver(who volunteered to help me, looking at the way i did the job) and did most myself. In fact, i always prayed that this should never happen to me. But now i feel, it is a pretty easy job.

This jacking points in Logan is easily spotted. You don't need to look under the car, its located just near the running board. I'll post pics when i return to Coimbatore. So one can easily mount the jack. Then using the electric or other types of jacks to raise and lower the car. Its a pretty simple job.

Even this new technology you say is implemented, loosening the bolts will be problem to female drivers, especially when they are tightened with the machine at tyre shops.

Thread Starter #24
I'm not an expert in this, until last week when i first tried when my Baleno's tube tyre got punctured. I got a little help from a driver(who volunteered to help me, looking at the way i did the job) and did most myself. In fact, i always prayed that this should never happen to me. But now i feel, it is a pretty easy job.

This jacking points in Logan is easily spotted. You don't need to look under the car, its located just near the running board. I'll post pics when i return to Coimbatore. So one can easily mount the jack. Then using the electric or other types of jacks to raise and lower the car. Its a pretty simple job.

Even this new technology you say is implemented, loosening the bolts will be problem to female drivers, especially when they are tightened with the machine at tyre shops.
Dear CC,

I told you already and again repeating, I have given a general solution technology, nothing specific to any particular vehicle model or make.

If the 2 concepts which I have mentioned regarding tyres are developed and implemented in daily life then it is not difficult to design an electric mini/compact wheel nut-opener which can be powered from the vehicle power outlet and can be easily accomodated in the boot, so wheel nut tightening and opening is not a big deal.

thanks for your comments,views and input.

Great ideas AHI these are quite practical for Amateurs.
Thanks Akash for your complement and input.Express yours innovative ideas also.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #25
Another One

External Communication System:

Concept:
Specially conceptualized for ladies. Sometimes when ladies drive in night time or through deserted areas/roads, it is not wise to stop the vehicle at any cost,but if it required to stop the vehicle for some serious reasons/emergency(say stopped by some security personnels or police but they dont have any lady officer with them OR may be others), in that case its risky to lower the window glass and talk.External Communication System will help in that.

There will be a small microphone and a speaker placed inside both the B-pillars on either sides.There will opening on the outer body surface of the B-Pillars just above the microphone and speaker(MP&S) which will be covered with a waterproof porous sheath with very small pores so that the sound from the speaker is audible from outside and the microphone can recieve sounds from outside,clean and clear, but water wont enter it during rain or bodywash.

When the occupant inside the vehicle want to speak to anybody standing outside, he/she will press a button activating the MP&S system and start talking and listening at the same time.There will be highly sensitive microphone placed inside the cabin on the dashboard for occupants and the sounds transmitted from the outside microphone will be heard through speakers of the ICE, installed in the vehicle.

BENEFITS:
Occupants need not to lower the windows so their safety will be intact, and incase of emergency they can run unharmed.

Please comment.

Thread Starter #26
Another One

2-Wheeler Remote Activation System:

It will be really helpful for riders of 2-wheelers, to get their rides out of a crowdy congested parking zone where they cant stand on their ride's side even to hold the handlebar and take it out.

Concept:
A small motor with few HPs will be attached to a small rubberized metallic wheel installed just below the sidestand of the 2-wheeler.the motor direction can be changed as required .The motor will be powered by the vehicle battery itself.

Now when any 2-wheeler rider is in an above mentioned situation, he will start the motor with remote control and direct it in front direction or reverse direction as preferred, with some directional buttons present in the remote control and get the bike slowly out of the parking lot.provided the 2-heeler is to be parked on a sidestand.
Even if the main stand contain 2 such small wheels below its 2 legs then also the 2-wheeler can be taken out of the parking lot, which is parked on the main stand.

Benefits:
The difficulty level of getting the 2-wheeler out of a crowded and congested parking zone will be minimized.

Comments Please.

Wow!!

Your ideas help the world over come day to day life. Congratz AHI.

Cheers,
Vroom

Good Idea Vroom!

But doesn't this happen in any motorsport industry, i beleive F1 works this way!

I fear ! I don't want Auto Companies to steel my ideas [lol]

Anyways,good going guys.Nice ideas & innovations you got there.

Thread Starter #30
I fear ! I don't want Auto Companies to steel my ideas [lol]

Anyways,good going guys.Nice ideas & innovations you got there.
Yes friend I also agree with you,

but these are only abstracts the detailed papers and all are not produced here and it is hard to get it done without that.And at present I am working on it. so no prob.Thanks for your advice

Top Bottom