New Hyundai Santro: First Aftermarket Accessories Out!

Thread Starter #1

Nairrk

Honoured Member
As the car is new in the market, a wide range of accessories are still not available for the car. However, we bring you some cool aftermarket accessories that are now available in the market for the Santro. To buy them, you an get in touch with Romi Motors.

You might remember having seen big ‘FORD’ written over grilles of modified Endeavour and the Ecosport. This Santro here does something similar but has its own name embossed over the grille instead of Hyundai. Surprisingly, this looks quite good unlike what we had expected. The red on black Santro marking looks very good and same is the case with the other design which sees black on silver marking. The grille has also been replaced by a mesh unit and comes with two colour options to choose from, black and silver..

There is also a variety of floor mats out in the market now which are made for the Santro.

Read:

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
I dont know whats the purpose of such a big hoarding for a name of santro on the grill. As if someone will confuse it for verna or something!.! So better give the name on the grill in ravana font.
Very bad looking.It Will block air flow from the grill as an added bonus(to ugliness).

Aftermarket Grill makers can do much better to neutralize the Santro Front Grill. I absolutely hate the Exterior of the Santro which I thought would have changed after I see it in person But it just didn't.
Just a clean mesh grill or Honey Comb pattern grill would be the best bet, The Santro lettering on the grill is just making it look cheap to me.
P. S. Pardon me for the Harsh words but Looks are subjective ain't it?

Top Bottom