New Hyundai Creta (2020) Launched

Big Price difference between S vs SX and SX vs SX(O) variants.
I think the difference has made the attractive models costlier.
1lac less could have made a CRETA a serious contender to top variant SELTOS.

A huge 1.4L difference between automatic and manual variants in both petrol and diesel variants. People will choose the basic variants more as the price difference temptations cannot go well. Just like 1.4D variants sold well, expect S variants to sell more.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Big Price difference between S vs SX and SX vs SX(O) variants.
I think the difference has made the attractive models costlier.
1lac less could have made a CRETA a serious contender to top variant SELTOS.
Apart from E-Diesel & Ex Petrol rest all variants are to me looking overpriced for car being a Creta. To me a slash of atleast 40-50K on mid variants and a reasonable competitive price on top specs could have indeed made Creta a lot more appealing. But, as we have seen examples of Honda CITY (grossly overpriced) still selling same way Creta even in this price would be able to manage and do good business. Reason is Model's perception and acceptance among the public followed by the Brand's image and hold in our market. However, If I am a customer with a price-band of 15-18L, I will not consider it over bigger and more powerful SUV(s). I would stick with cars like XUV-5OO or a Harrier. Honestly, today if someone has a price band of 13-15L why wouldn't anyone go for a Seltos which is still more VFM feature wise too. Creta is across the generations an overpriced car from Hyundai and to according to me no one in their best senses will and should invest nearly 19L-20L (on road) on a 1.5D when bigger and better options are present.

Regards
Akash

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Shah Rukh Khan Becomes The First Owner Of 2020 Hyundai Creta; Deliveries Begin

The new generation Hyundai Creta was launched earlier this week with prices starting at ₹ 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The all-new offering garnered over 14,000 bookings even before launch and the automaker has now commenced deliveries of the new compact SUV in the country. However, what's really special though is the first owner of the new Creta who is none other than the company's brand ambassador, actor Shah Rukh Khan. The keys were handed over to the Bollywood actor by Tarun Garg, Director of Sales, Hyundai India. Khan received the black-coloured top-of-the-line turbo petrol DCT variant.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
2020 Hyundai Creta accessories detailed

Hyundai launched the all-new Creta in the Indian market earlier this month at a price of Rs 9.99 lakhs. The mid-size SUV is based on an all-new platform and it offers a host of new features. The new Creta has become much more attractive in terms of design and offers a sharp sensuous design. Hyundai is now offering style packages with the new Creta that can be availed at the dealerships by paying an extra cost. There are two kits available in the market – Performance and Adventure. Here are all the details.

Hyundai Creta Performance Kit

Hyundai-Creta_3.jpg

Hyundai-Creta_4.jpg

Hyundai-Creta_2.jpg

Hyundai-Creta_1.jpg

Details:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
All-new 2020 Hyundai Creta TVC showcases its premium interiors and features

The 2020 Creta, just like any other Hyundai car is feature loaded and here we have a video that shows all the features that are offered with the all-new SUV.

The video has been uploaded by Hyundai India on their youtube channel. The video starts by showing, how the car looks like from the outside. The main attraction here is the boomerang shaped split-LED DRLs, Tri-beam LED headlamps, the huge cascading grille with chrome inserts and outlines and a SUV like faux skid plate. It also gets sporty looking alloy wheels and the rear portion also gets a unique design. Just like at the front, there is a split LED tail light setup along with another LED strip between the tail lights on the boot.

Read:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
What's with the abundance of original car accessories of creta. I follow some car accessories shop channels and all have so much amount of genuine accessories at reasonable rates.

17" alloys for the creta - just 5500rs. How is this possible ?
Check the list. Seems genuine too.
Screenshot_20201015-190350.jpg

Nairrk

Honoured Member
2022 Hyundai Creta updated with new S+ Variants and More features

The Hyundai Creta has been updated for model year 2022 and now sees multiple feature changes across its range. Features like Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) is now offered as standard across trims, and it now gets glossy black centre console on SX (O) variants along with introduction of new Denim Blue colour. The company will also introduce the Intelligent Manual Transmission (iMT) on the Creta 1.5 Petrol S trim. The 1.4 T-GDi turbo petrol with the DCT gearbox will also be available on a new an S+ variant with multiple additional features over the S Trim.

The S+ trim is available with features like panoramic sunroof, 16-inch black alloy wheels, wireless charger, rear disc brakes, electronic stability control (ESC), vehicle stability management (VSM), hill start assist control (HAC), paddle shifters, metal pedals, electric folding + auto fold wing mirrors and power window auto up/down.

The S+ variant on the 1.5-litre petrol engines with the six-speed manual gearbox have been priced at ₹ 13.51 lakh and 14.47 lakh respectively, while the SX (O) automatic variant on both 1.5 petrol and diesel will cost ₹ 17.22 lakh and ₹ 18.18 lakh, respectively.
///

Top Bottom