New Hyundai 4S Fluidic Verna 2015 Review & Pictures: Vernacular Tune

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Hyundai Verna 2015 Review & Pictures: Vernacular Tune

Wow Vibhor, the much awaited, superbly detailed review of Verna is there. The new one is definitely awesome in looks than the out-going one. As of now, I have driven MT 1.6, wanted to know, how did you feel about the AT Version of the new Verna? Did you drive it on Highways as well?

Brilliant as always Vibhor.[clap]

Regards

Akash

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Hyundai Verna 2015: Pictorial Review

Now what would blind people do in driver's seat?
he meant that without looking , with the feel of touch, one can easily find which button locks and unlocks the door.

anywats ,made this comparison , included main features.

ps: verna sx has 6 airbags.
honda city has rear AC vents in all variants mentioned below. verna doesn't.

Honda city sv , v and vx have auto door lock feature.

Last edited by a moderator:

Great Review. I must say pictures in the review represent Verna more beautiful than even how Hyundai was able to represent. However one question on Five star rating for Verna. I don't think Indian version of Verna can get 5-star rating without ESP/ESC which is mandatory for five star rating.

anywats ,made this comparison , included main features.

image.
Hi the 4th point in the comparison, that is - auto lock, if its the auto doors locking when the Vehicle is in motion then the new city V and VX is equipped with this, as soon as it touches 20kmph speed all doors do lock. If its something else can you please explain as I would like to know about this feature.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

Hi the 4th point in the comparison, that is - auto lock, if its the auto doors locking when the Vehicle is in motion then the new city V and VX is equipped with this, as soon as it touches 20kmph speed all doors do lock. If its something else can you please explain as I would like to know about this feature.
My mistake. I searched the brochure again.will add it in my post. Thanks.

Great detailed review 350Z[clap]
Wonder why Hyundai is not offering the DTE, Real Time Mileage and INT. Mileage indicators on its Grand i10 and Elite i20.
It has such importance now a days, even a Tata Nano has the real time fuel indicator.

Re: Tata Safari Storme vs Hyundai Verna 4S

Somebody please tell me what all accessories to put in my new Verna 4s sx?
And which amplifier should I use for hq speakers input of 600w?

An Awesome Vehicle again from my beloved Hyundai !
A Stunning Beauty !
Proud To Be A HYUNDAI FAN !

An Awesome Vehicle again from my beloved Hyundai !
A Stunning Beauty !
Proud To Be A HYUNDAI FAN !
But the recent sales figures have not boosted since the facelift. Struggles at number 3 in the C segment sales ( March -15)after Honda's City and Maruti's Ciaz.

Very late on this thread. Very nice and detailed review on verna. The look is just awesome. The only downside is its driving dynamics. Till date there is no concrete solution for suspension issue. Not even in aftermarket.
Can we use suspension parts such as bump stopper, dampers of this new verna to old verna.

Hi,

Looking for car within 9.5 lacs on-road... Has any one yet bought 4S verna S variant VTVT?? If yes can I see few pictures of it and most importantly how does steel alloy look ot diamond cut...

Feedback awaited

With the dwindling sales of Verna 4S, Hyundai is considering AVN system for the Verna.

As Maruti Ciaz sales are on the rise and Hyundai Verna being pushed to the third spot, our sources state that Hyundai will be introducing the Verna with a touchscreen infotainment system with AVN. Hyundai will be offering the Elite i20 with an AVN system soon and the Verna is likely to be the next product that will be getting it as well. The AVN system on the Verna will be similar to that on the Elite i20.
Hyundai is considering AVN system for the Verna : SCOOP – MotorOctane

Any idea how the S variant alloy look like? Thinking to go for it. Please post picture if possible..

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Top Bottom