New Hatchback: Maruti Wagon-R or Ford Figo?

Thread Starter #1
I'm looking forward to buy a hatch for city drive. My budget is max. 4 lacs. I would also like a good average with performance.
I am considering the New Wagon R and the Figo. I am actually for german and japanese cars, and actually don't favour american cars.

Which one should i go in for?

350Z

Core Team
Hi Hemath,

Welcome to The Automotive India. It will be nice if you could throw some light on your requirements, which would help us to assist you better. Please check out this thread, and also search the forum for genuine reviews of both the cars.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I'm looking forward to buy a hatch for city drive. My budget is max. 4 lacs. I would also like a good average with performance.
I am considering the New Wagon R and the Figo. I am actually for german and japanese cars, and actually don't favour american cars.

Which one should i go in for?
what ever its going to run on Indian roads and its your car do test drive and decide

why don't you consider Chevrolet Beat LS 1.2 its with in your budget comes with extra one year warranty, and looks stylish...

If company name or service is no problem then definitely Figo because of its looks, space and pricing too.

IMHO, considering your post, Wagon R is the one to go. Also do take a look at alto k10. Both will be easy on your wallet.

Even I think in 4L range, Alto K-10 makes best choice.

But if you already shortlisted above 2, Wagon-r should be better choice.

Last edited:
If company name or service is no problem then definitely Figo because of its looks, space and pricing too.
+1. The Figo beats the competition hollow and is fun to drive without cutting out much on kmpl. Also, Ford India's service is way better than earlier, its a safe bet. 50000+ cars in a year speaks volume about the car.

Top Bottom