New Ford Figo Trend (Diesel) | 3rd Year | 47,000 Kms: Ownership Review

Re: New Ford Figo Trend (Diesel) | 5th Service Update | 40,000 Kms: Ownership Review

I was facing problem of driver side door rattling and sometimes door wont open from outside i have gone to FASS they told me it's normal the door wont open for a few hours when the car is washed and regarding rattling he washed the door locks with water and dried and the rattle is gone still trying to understand how did this happen as he told there must be some dirt in latch and door lock so lock isn't properly latched.

My cars odometer is showing wrong distance to empty. Also the needle. The service guys changed the floater and guide wire a week ago. But now again the problem reoccurred. Anyone facing the same ? I had filled fuel of 7.5 liters while i had ' a distance to empty of 4kms left in the tank. Even after 7.5 liters, the odo was showing still the older " distance to empty of 4kms. The needle did not move first from zero. After driving few kilometres , the needle moved till the starting of redline. But the odo was still in 4kms distance to empty and started deducting from that value only and ran few kilometres in " 0kms Dist.to empty". But yesterday it suddenly changed to actual current reading. Any idea what could be the issue ?

Thread Starter #2,495

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
It happened with me as well. I even made a u turn to get back to the petrol pump to ask if he had filled or not. But after restarting bthe car it became normal.

My odo meter issue still persist. The service centre told me thy have to have a hotline with ford to solve the issue and took my car today. But i have noticed some " kiiiiii" sound coming from inside the engine bay even after taking the key out. Is this normal ?

Thread Starter #2,502

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
It's no use buying brands like Ford or Tara etc. Aftersales sucks big time. It's been 15 days since I gave my car to Ford for running board repair. And even today they are delaying the car delivery. Pathetic. Will definitely email them but it will be of no use.

Thread Starter #2,504

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
I had given my car to harpreet Ford for this running board damage. The advisor told me that the part would be cut and a new part will be joined and painted over and since the current facility didn't have equipments to do so they shifted the car to their other facility 30 kms away from this one and it should be given in insurance.
IMG_20190131_184411.jpg

Got the car back yesterday. They didn't put a new part which and the labor costed 7k. 7k worth of work completion in 15 days.

IMG_20190131_184100.jpg

Got the car serviced too. Was so furious that I just checked the amount. Advisor explained to me all the work done in the car and
conveniently left out the 6th item. I don't even know what that is and i had asked for brake cleaning which is not mentioned in the bill. I assumed 500rs will be for the brake cleaning. Now I called the advisor and said it's part of the service and not an extra item. Will update you guys what he says after this.

IMG_20190131_184105.jpg

IMG_20190131_184109.jpg

IMG_20190131_184333.jpg

@ Vishnu - do you think that job required 15 days ?

The job requires just 2 days , I will send my running board snaps in my ownership report .

My Glistening Grey Maruti Suzuki Swift Reborn ZXi (2015) AKA Grey Beast
The work done is pathetic in your ASS , as it shouldn't have cut and new part joined , as over the long run the joining can be clearly seen (Sir , I am not saying in negative tone , just feeling sad of such workmanship)

Correct way is , pulling the dented portion outwards , either by Chasis realigner or by mechanical pulling .

Last edited:

Top Bottom