New Ford Figo Trend (Diesel) | 3rd Year | 47,000 Kms: Ownership Review

re: New Ford Figo Trend (Diesel) | 5th Service Update | 40,000 Kms: Ownership Review
to rectify the rattle they fixed some felt lining under the headlights and a missing turbo intercooler bush. The noise appears to have subsided but still not gone.
I am sorry that I am visiting an old post for one of my queries, I have a similar issue due to missing intercooler bush, I wanted to know if that spare is available in isolation or part of the entire setup? Any cost details if you recall is much appreciated. Hope the issue never reoccurred in your case.

I am sorry that I am visiting an old post for one of my queries, I have a similar issue due to missing intercooler bush, I wanted to know if that spare is available in isolation or part of the entire setup? Any cost details if you recall is much appreciated. Hope the issue never reoccurred in your case.
The issue was later identified as due to bent tier rod ends. They were replaced under warranty at around 30k kms. Regarding intercooler bush - I was not charged for it, they replaced it under warranty. I think it is a separate unit.

Top Bottom