New Ford Fiesta ST Limited Edition Launched

Thread Starter #1

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Ford Fiesta ST Edition 2020-12.jpg

Ford has expanded the Fiesta ST’s line-up with a new limited edition model which the company says has been designed to satisfy the needs of proper petrolheads.

Ford Fiesta ST Edition 2020-14.jpg

The special edition Fiesta ST features a range of chassis modifications and a few cosmetic tweaks. UK production will be restricted to just 300 units, each priced at £27,075.

Ford Fiesta ST Edition 2020-3.jpg
Ford started by junking the standard Fiesta ST’s suspension uprights for two-way manually adjustable coilovers, which have configurable settings for both bump stiffness and rebound. The special edition’s ride height is also lower than the standard hot hatchback’s by 15mm at the front and 10mm at the rear.

Ford Fiesta ST Edition 2020-4.jpg

Buyers also get a fresh set of flow-formed 18-inch alloy wheels, which Ford says shaves eight kilogrammes from the hot hatchback’s kerb weight. The ST’s six-speed manual gearbox and Quaife limited-slip differential have also been transferred over.

Ford Fiesta ST Edition 2020-5.jpg

The special edition Fiesta ST is powered by a turbocharged 1.5-litre three-cylinder petrol engine, which produces 197bhp and 290Nm of torque. Ford says the engine will deliver a 0–62mph time of 6.5 seconds and a top speed of 143mph.

Ford Fiesta ST Edition 2020-7.jpg

There’s a few cosmetic tweaks, too, including a unique Azura Blue paint finish, ST-branded LED puddle lighting and gloss black replacements for the car’s radiator grille, rear diffuser, roof spoiler and badges.

Ford Fiesta ST Edition 2020-11.jpg

Inside, buyers get a new carbon fibre effect instrument binnacle surround, faux carbon fibre dashboard trim and a unique red starter button. Like the standard model, there’s also a flat-bottomed steering wheel, a leather gear-knob and a ST-branded Recaro sports seats.

Ford Fiesta ST Edition 2020-10.jpg

Source

They killed the Fiesta in India, it had huge potential to attract customers (Fiesta Sedan - Ford Fiesta/Ford Classic/ Global Fiesta (2011-2015)).
Even I had my budgets set to buy Global Fiesta- Trend variant, which lacked the alloys and leather seats alone. (Don't remember whether it had curtain airbags). But as the model was to be discontinued, I changed my plan.

Top Bottom