New Fiat Punto Evo - Is it Coming?

Actually in the news report from the above post we can read and i quote:

"New Delhi: Yet to make a meaningful mark in the domestic car market, the Italian subsidiary firm Fiat India is looking to refresh its current product portfolio and weave a new brand strategy to spruce up numbers"

"Kapoor said that the company's range of cars had a lot of potential which the company so far has not been able to exploit. We would look to refresh the look of these cars so that the newness comes out and of course a new product has to come"

This actually means fiat will refresh the punto and linea. They will not launch a new car but refresh the existing one with cosmetic updates i think.

Thank you

Aah!! This looks much better.

Punto lovers please don't jumb on me

Linea is looking really beautiful. But the current Punto look like a frog.

Looks are subjective. But I could never understand why some one go ga ga about the look of current Punto.

Looks are subjective. But I could never understand why some one go ga ga about the look of current Punto.
In the begining i too did not like Punto neither Chevy beat, and Nissan micra.

but now Punto looks awesome to me, chevy looks very cute,micra looks nice.But i could not like Maruthi swift dezire yet.It still continues to look ugly to me.

even when i bought Punto i could not apprecate it much from external looks .
but have a closer and detailed look, punto is an Art ,a master piece.

same as world famous paintings look much disgusting or wierd but when you look at it with all your consciousnesses you realize the value in it.

punto evo dash is better than current punto not very good like other cars! but rear lights are great though!

AMG

Suspended
In the begining i too did not like Punto neither Chevy beat, and Nissan micra.

but now Punto looks awesome to me, chevy looks very cute,micra looks nice.But i could not like Maruthi swift dezire yet.It still continues to look ugly to me.

even when i bought Punto i could not apprecate it much from external looks .
but have a closer and detailed look, punto is an Art ,a master piece.

same as world famous paintings look much disgusting or wierd but when you look at it with all your consciousnesses you realize the value in it.

Words straight from the heart. :lol!:

Last edited:

AMG

Suspended
Those snaps are from some website, he didnt click them.

And for that matter, all pics on all forums are from some or the other source UNLESS one claims them to be his/her.

Top Bottom