New Delhi Auto Expo 2014 Live Updates and Discussions

TAI-GERS Visiting Auto Expo 2014 !! updates from the show

Friends,

The most exciting Auto show(Auto Expo 2014, Delhi) is just few days ahead, thought of creating this thread to know who all are visiting across the country and to use the thread for the updates of the show by members time to time with lot of information and excellent pics too. So start confirming and expect lot of updates here[:)]

Adding a poll to see how many are confirmed visitors and which dates they are expected to visit

I am confirmed to visit the Auto Expo 2014 and expecting to visit the show on 8th Feb'2014

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Delhi Auto Expo 2014 Takes Diversion To Greater Noida

Hey Friend I have A little confussion regarding the time.
Actually the timing are divided in two
1 Business hours
2 General Public hrs.
Can any one tell me the difference between the two .
Can a Auto enthusiastic like me go in business hrs or it is only for business people.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Delhi Auto Expo 2014 Takes Diversion To Greater Noida

Adding a poll to see how many are confirmed visitors and which dates they are expected to visit
I am covering the Auto Expo on 5th Feb.

Can any one tell me the difference between the two. Can a Auto enthusiastic like me go in business hrs or it is only for business people.
You can visit on business hours but its tickets cost more. But advantage is less rush. Sharing the price details:

Business Hours:

> Price: Rs.500

> Dates: 7, 10, 11 Feb

> Time: 10:00 AM onwards

General Hours:

> Price: Rs.200 (Rs.300 on weekends)

> Dates: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Feb

> Time: 1:00 PM onwards (10:00 AM on weekends)

I am not sure what FIAT is upto, but found this on FB.
Fiat is expected to introduce the Abarth brand in India as well as a sportier version of Punto (Supposedly called Avventure).

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Re: New Delhi Auto Expo 2014 (7 - 11 Feb) Updates and Discussions

SIAM has issued Auto Expo 2014 siteplan for media but I’m uploading it here for the convenience of all those who are attending it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Attachments

Tata Nexon compact SUV concept for Auto Expo 2014:

Tata Motors will unveil an all-new SUV concept called ‘Nexon’ at the Auto Expo 2014 next month. Based on the X1 platform which also underpins the Vista and now the new ‘Falcon’ family, the Nexon is a sub-4 metre Ecosport rival which the company hopes to bring to the market by 2015.

Tata Motors has been completely absent in the compact SUV segment and with the Nexon, the company hopes to cash in on one of the fastest growing segments in the market. Though the Nexon is still in a concept stage, it will showcase Tata Motors new design language for its future range of cars.

Powetrain options are likely to be a 100bhp, 1.2 turbo-petrol from Tata’s recently launched Revotron engine family and an all-new diesel which the company is developing in-house.

The Nexon is likely to be showcased at the Geneva show as well in March 2014.

Currently I have no plans to visit AutoExpo due to other commitments, but just in case whats the best way visit AutoExpo in a day (Mumbai-Delhi). In the sense, whats the quickest way to go there from the Delhi airport/Train station and back? Metro/Taxi etc?

I have booked my tickets for the Autoexpo.

I'm leaving to Delhi on 7th evening and will be visiting the expo on both Saturday and Sunday. [clap]. I'm flying. Back on Monday morning.

Take airportexpress metro and from Rajiv chowk catch metro to Noida. This is the time saving and use the same way back to airport

@CZAR, thats good buddy, PM your contact number, we could meet on 8th at expo along with our other Delhi friends

Last edited:
Take airportexpress metro and from Rajiv chowk catch metro to Noida. This is the time saving and use the same way back to airport
We have an XUV 500 in Delhi and My friend resides in Gurgaon. He is accompaning me. But as you said taking the metro would be a better choice than driving down.

Last edited:

Top Bottom