New Chevrolet Beat Facelift Photos! (U.S Model)

Thread Starter #1
pics of chevrolet beat facelift for usa. will gm launch it in india also?

source - 2011 Chevrolet Spark

Attachments

Re: New Chevrolet Beat Facelift Photos!

hmmm [thinking]

So even in US, Beat is in same black interiors. Chevrolet should bring in more vibrant colour inside as well. Because from outside it futuristic but from inside, it is plain-jain BLACK.

350Z

Core Team

The interiors of Chevrolet Beat look futuristic as well when the dashboard lamps are fully lit but General Motors should consider switching on to a lighter shade like beige which will at least offer some spacious and airy feel for the cramped interiors of Beat. Otherwise this car is sure a delight to look at.

Drive Safe.
350Z

AMG

Suspended

The Beat is a car targetted at youngsters, and very few youngsters would prefer beige.

And it is indeed disheartening to know that the two biggest flaws of the car have not been removed:
1: instrument cluster
2: rear tail lamps.

For me, it is still a [pig]

But what is the exact difference with current model ?

I see Chevrolet adopting the same grill for all their models like VW , Bmw ,TATA and many other manufacturers, the Captiva facelift also had a similar grill.

350Z

Core Team

But what is the exact difference with current model ?
These are a few exterior changes that I’m able to make out in first impression:

- Redesigned front grille
- Redesigned front bumper
- Redesigned rear bumper
- New alloy wheels design
- Slightly different headlamps
- New outside rear view mirrors

Apart of this, General Motors will power the Beat with EcoTec family engines in global markets and Beat / Spark Electric (EV) will be available in US as well.
The Spark/Beat isn't sold in usa
Soon it will: Spark Joins Chevrolet

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #10

I see Chevrolet adopting the same grill for all their models like VW , Bmw ,TATA and many other manufacturers, the Captiva facelift also had a similar grill.
well buddy its called their family design!

I liked the beat with 5 spoke design alloys. About reliability, I have no idea how beat is. However there is sudden increase in number of beat's on Pune roads. Is it the diesel effect?

pics of chevrolet beat facelift for usa. will gm launch it in india also?

source - 2011 Chevrolet Spark
The Blue colored picture is a computer generated image of SPARK/BEAT in US, not the actual pic. The actual pic can be seen @ Chevrolet Beat Facelift Revealed. The computer generated images always look better and invariably the pic of the actual product is not so. So don't be fooled by computer generated images. The existing BEAT available in India looks better than the so called face lifted BEAT/SPARK purported to be launched in the US by 2012 or 2013 or so. Another point to be noted is the green colored picture is that of the existing BEAT in some countries outside India. Just observe the computer generated image and the actual picture of the car on stage in blue color and decide whether the model currently available in India looks better or the face lifted one for USA or the one sold in some countries out side India? My conclusion is that the currently available model in India looks better on all counts.

The Spark/Beat isn't sold in usa
It will enter US by 2012 or so in a face lifted avtaar, thats what we know from the above image in blue colour.

Last edited by a moderator:

am a beat fan and owned one LT (O) Petrol but i don't like tail lamp much , btw my beat got replaced on last 17th without any extra cost all the taxes and insurance paid by company, seems its more powerful than older one

am a beat fan and owned one LT (O) Petrol but i don't like tail lamp much , btw my beat got replaced on last 17th without any extra cost all the taxes and insurance paid by company, seems its more powerful than older one
man you got full car replaced for free. how and why?? [surprise]

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom