New Cellphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #17

AMG

Suspended
nokia x2
hmmmm interesting.
But it has nothing except a 5 MP camera.
And nothing beats Sony when it comes to music quality.
And you never know when it is going to get launched.

I know, but I will barely need it for a year or two. I'll get my own Blackberry/BlueBerry/AnyBerry where I start earning on my own.
As far as sound quality is concerned, yes, the Nokia is licked. Completely. I have seen Nokia's sounding horrible after a year or even earlier. In fact, my first choice would have been a Motorola but sadly they have no phones available, at least not in my budget.
The X2 has everything that I want...and some more! And it will be launched by the end of this month, so I can wait till then.

Don ever go for Motorola if its something around 5k , though the higher-end phones are good! My mom's Motoyuva is giving problems like hell eventually i gave her my old Nokia 5610 to her.

The C3 seems decent enough. I heard you're getting a Wi-fi connection soon, so you can browse on the C3 if you need to. BTW, is the C3 a 'smartphone'? and,are n't you considering the X3 or X2?

Thread Starter #22

AMG

Suspended
I like the C3 because of its features(read Wi-Fi)
But I am stuck on the looks of the Mate.

Thread Starter #23

AMG

Suspended
Nokia C3 scrapped.

Corby Mate or something else?

My mom says buy the phone by 31st of this month or return the Rs. 5100

Thread Starter #25

AMG

Suspended
How is the Samsung Champ?
It is a touch screen phone and costs Rs. 4100

I bought a Samsung S5600 White, today for my wife @ 666 DKK (5436 INR) . It doesn't have WiFi. But its an awsome phone. Is this an outdated model in India?

How is the Samsung Champ?
It is a touch screen phone and costs Rs. 4100
Wow!!! I just checked out the reviews and it seems great. A Samsung touch-phone for just Rs 4100! So cheap!:eek: I might as well buy it as my 2ndary phone! :lol!: Jk.

Go for it AMG. Spend the rest Rs1000 on a memory card, pouch, screen guard and such accessories. Sim can be thrown in for free. (I got one free at mobile store when I bought a phone)
Just 1 question: Does it have a resistive or capacitive touchscreen?
-----------Next Post-----------
I bought a Samsung S5600 White, today for my wife @ 666 DKK (5436 INR) . It doesn't have WiFi. But its an awsome phone. Is this an outdated model in India?
It is still sold in India under a different name (Superb or something) and costs > Rs 6000.
BTW, S5600 indirectly signifies its price (5436 + memory card can be rounded off to 5600 )
:biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom