New Boy in TAI

Welcome to TAI Jihad. Probably you are the youngest member even my son is elder than you. Drive safely now and after 18. Nobody waits for you with a medal in the destination so drive in the comfortable speed.

Thanks.

Thread Starter #18
Welcome to TAI Jihad. Probably you are the youngest member even my son is elder than you. Drive safely now and after 18. Nobody waits for you with a medal in the destination so drive in the comfortable speed.

Thanks.
Thanks for your support. I remember 2 quotes always: "Speed is nothing without Handling" & "Safety first, Speed next."

350Z

Core Team
jihu123 said:
Understeer is hitting the wall with your front end. Oversteer is hitting the wall with your back end. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you push the wall.
Couldn't stop myself from commenting but that's one of the best signatures I have read on our forum. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Why I opted TAI?

Well, for the last few months I was struggling to get on to another forum. So I personally checked on some other forums & found this. To be frank, this forum is far more better.

Anyways, I am sure that I would have a good time here.
Cheers [:D]
Welcome my dear friend. I am also from Kerala.
Reasons were same for me also. And now I found it a really good community.[cheers]

Thread Starter #24
Hey Jihad welcome to TAI.
Thanks

Couldn't stop myself from commenting but that's one of the best signatures I have read on our forum. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z
Oh. Thanks, there are many who liked this.

Welcome my dear friend. I am also from Kerala.
Reasons were same for me also. And now I found it a really good community.[cheers]
yeah, this is a really good community [clap].

Hey Jihad,

wow..Another kannurian from TAI..!

so we are 4 now or am I missing somebody?

smoothrider,pointcity,Jihad,Jayadev..

have a great stay.

Why I opted TAI?

Well, for the last few months I was struggling to get on to another forum. So I personally checked on some other forums & found this. To be frank, this forum is far more better.

Anyways, I am sure that I would have a good time here.
Cheers [:D]
Brilliant contribution from members and support of mods, TAI remains best.

Welcome to TAI Jihad AJ ! Good to know that people like you are joining TAI before they reach the age when they could vote !

Wishing you a nice stay at TAI and awaiting your initial ownership review of the Polo. Enjoy your stay and please contribute at TAI with all your automotive knowledge.

Thread Starter #29
Welcome to TAI Jihad AJ ! Good to know that people like you are joining TAI before they reach the age when they could vote !

Wishing you a nice stay at TAI and awaiting your initial ownership review of the Polo. Enjoy your stay and please contribute at TAI with all your automotive knowledge.
Thanks. I have written the ownership review here - http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/ownership-reviews/6185-my-volkswagen-polo-1-2-tdi-family-babe.html

Welcome to TAI Jihad. Happy riding[:)]
Thanks.

Top Bottom