New BMW 6 Series Convertible and Coupe

Thread Starter #16

350Z

Core Team
Re: New BMW 6-Series Launching Soon

Today is the launch of All New BMW 6-Series in Udaipur. Watch this space for all the details.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #18

350Z

Core Team
Re: New BMW 6-Series Launching Soon

New BMW 650i has launched! But wait, it now comes at a whopping price tag of Rs.90 Lakhs. The car is equipped with muscular 4.4Liter V8 engine with maximum output of 407BHP (!!). Enjoy some pictures from Overdrive.

bmw 650i (2).jpg

bmw 650i (3).jpg

bmw 650i (4).jpg

BMW 650i launch.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: New BMW 6-Series Launched Now

Its a great news Vibhor[thumbsup], but I didn't expected it to be in the INR 90 Lakhs pricing bracket this is surely a let down for me, as I was thinking of buying a BMW 6 Series. Now I've to look for other alternatives[surprise].

jackson1

Suspended

It's look really a much cute and very attractive.I love this car.That's good thing that,excellent features with good capacity engine.BMW is the world's top most brand.Thanks for sharing such a nice information with us.

Thread Starter #22

350Z

Core Team

BMW India has now released the New 6 Series Coupe. The car is also available with "M" Package and colour options are:

Non Metallic Colours:

- Alpine White
- Imola Red

Metallic Colours:

- Titanium Silver
- Black Sapphire
- Havanna
- Space Grey
- Deep Sea Blue
- Mineral White
- Vermilion Red
- Orion Silver

Ex.Showroom (Mumbai) price:

- 640d (Diesel): Rs.74.99 Lakhs
- 650i (Petrol): at Rs.84.99 Lakhs

“The new BMW 6 Series is a real masterpiece and a technological marvel that leaves a powerful impression everywhere. It touches your senses and quickens the pulse, just like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. This is why, the new BMW 6 Series Coupe is making its Hollywood debut in the much-awaited Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. Earlier this year, the new BMW 6 Series Coupe also exclusively ran on the streets of Mumbai for the shooting of this upcoming action thriller. The new BMW 6 Series Coupe is a mission accomplished in its own in the true sense!,” Dr. Andreas Schaaf, President, BMW India, said.
2(43).jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom