New Android Phone for 4K To 5K

Thread Starter #1
Friends,

Is there any android phone with all or some of the features in the following list for the budget of Rs. 4k to 5k.

• Android OS
  • 2mp camera
  • Wifi
  • Bluetooth
  • GPS if possible
  • expandable memory
  • 3.5mm jack

Friends,

Is there any android phone with all or some of the features in the following list for the budget of Rs. 4k to 5k.

• Android OS
  • 2mp camera
  • Wifi
  • Bluetooth
  • GPS if possible
  • expandable memory
  • 3.5mm jack
at that price you will get all the above features but with low speed processor 600 mhz and low memory below 512 MB

frankly speaking with those low Memory and low speed processor you will never see the good side of android, better to increase your budget closer to 8.5 or 9.5 k

Sethu,

Check the Samsung Galaxy pocket, which has all features you mentioned in the list. I bought the phone at Rs.6500 last month and heard the rates slashed to less than 6k.it has a good battery back up and works well,even i connected to net all time and using some additional applications too.

350Z

Core Team
I don’t think it’s possible to purchase a decent Android in that budget. You could consider Samsung Galaxy Y after stretching the budget a little more.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I didn't find much difference between Galaxy Y and Galaxy Pocket. In fact Pocket is the cheapest Android phone by Samsung and galaxy Y had around 0.5k difference there.

Thread Starter #10
Thank you friends.

I have planned to do some additions to my sparky also. So let me look into the other budgets and plan.

At this situation stretching the budget wont work out[cry] [Deepavali, one marriage to be attended in home town next to Deepavali etc etc]

Thread Starter #15
Hey friends, Thanks for sharing the info. As of now I have to slow down on getting a new phone for various reason. Kidos next educational year starts, Son going into 11th so might change school and lot of other things.

Let me wait for some more time.

Thank you all once again.

Top Bottom