Need Swift / Dzire To Test Air Intake Revision

Thread Starter #1
I am looking for a Swift or Swift Dzire to check out the physical fitting of the AIR (air intake revision) I have designed. The original test car was in Pune, but is currently not available.

If anyone is willing to help me out I will make sure that they do not suffer for it [;)]

The benefits of having the AIR is much better response, a peak power increase, much more low end torque, better acceleration and last but not least a lower fuel consumption.

Thanks in advance for everyone willing to help.

350Z

Core Team
Recently a member (sramanandi) bought Pre-owned Swift in Vadodara. Maybe you should try getting in touch with him if you’re looking for one in or around Ahmedabad.

Drive Safe,
350Z

It may sound cliched, but I would have done that. But now I do not own a Swift [:(] I was looking to get some performance enhancements done 5-6 months back and then decided to move to an oil-burner.

It may sound cliched, but I would have done that. But now I do not own a Swift [:(] I was looking to get some performance enhancements done 5-6 months back and then decided to move to an oil-burner.
I guess he is looking for a diesel swift,you had a petrol swift

Yes, I am looking for a Diesel right now.

Other models and makes will follow. I think finally I evern have a solution for the GP M-Jet.
I do feel the air intake on the swift diesel can be improved alot,i know they want to avoid water being sucked in but want fresh air but that intake is really small,i have seen some intake mods where the larger piping runs through the back on the engine to the floor of the engine(effectively sucking air from below the engine bay but facing downwards to reduce chances of water running into the intake),
a friend & me are currently looking at ways to improve intercooler performance in bumper to bumper traffic conditions having an automatic intercooler spray(ritz & swift diesels)

Thread Starter #8
I do feel the air intake on the swift diesel can be improved alot,i know they want to avoid water being sucked in but want fresh air but that intake is really small,i have seen some intake mods where the larger piping runs through the back on the engine to the floor of the engine(effectively sucking air from below the engine bay but facing downwards to reduce chances of water running into the intake),
a friend & me are currently looking at ways to improve intercooler performance in bumper to bumper traffic conditions having an automatic intercooler spray(ritz & swift diesels)
Prads, the thing is we have designed the kit in India earlier this year. The test car it was designed on was not available any longer when the proto type was ready.

The kit was since fitted to another car in my absence and showed a massive improvement on acceleration. But this was just for a short while and it was not fitted as requested by myself. The filter sits in a position that it is virtually impossible to suck in water.

Regarding the intercooler I can tell you that you won't change anything worth mentioning by replacing the intercooler with another factory one. If you want to improve then you need a different core, which flows better and cools faster.

I am looking for a Swift or Swift Dzire to check out the physical fitting of the AIR (air intake revision) I have designed. The original test car was in Pune, but is currently not available.

If anyone is willing to help me out I will make sure that they do not suffer for it [;)]

The benefits of having the AIR is much better response, a peak power increase, much more low end torque, better acceleration and last but not least a lower fuel consumption.

Thanks in advance for everyone willing to help.
Hi...I believe I am too late to reply, but still taking the chance.
I would like to try such stuff on my Swift (2010 model, Diesel).
Kindly let me know, if I can help you.

Top Bottom