Need Suggestions Regarding My Car's Subwoofer

Thread Starter #1
hi guys need suggestion

my safari has new speakers installed in last year September

Now you guys know that i am selling it out and going for fiesta

now i need suggestion about speakers

should i keep my pioneer subwoofer below or not . i have no idea about them . also should i keep my JBL speaker in rear . i have no mood of keeping amplifier so i will give with car to its new owner and will buy new and better amplifier

let me know .

re: Need Suggestions Regarding my Subwoofer

Looks like a TS305 DVC. I had one. Nice VFM woofer. U can keep it if u want, But it wont be of much value.

Re: Need Suggestions Regarding my Subwoofer

Depends on your wish , do you need a sub in your Fiesta too?

But its better having them with you because these amps and subs are not going to add any additional value to the car while selling.

But its better having them with you because these amps and subs are not going to add any additional value to the car while selling.
+1 to that.

a woofer setup may cost 5k-15k and in resale of car it wont be considered of any commendable value.

those subwoofers are not old enough they have much juice left . so keep them with you and continue using them in your next ride.

Thread Starter #5

Looks like a TS305 DVC. I had one. Nice VFM woofer. U can keep it if u want, But it wont be of much value.
i have no idea which model it is [confused] .

Depends on your wish , do you need a sub in your Fiesta too?

please say you were joking without sub is like body without soul for me .

+1 to that.

a woofer setup may cost 5k-15k and in resale of car it wont be considered of any commendable value.

those subwoofers are not old enough they have much juice left . so keep them with you and continue using them in your next ride.
hmm you are right

guys i got this crazy idea

i will ask installer who had installed all these in my car to exchange everything except JBL for better ICE which i will ask you guys later . what you think

Yes exchange is a good idea , but don't expect good re-sale value for ICE products.

guys i got this crazy idea

i will ask installer who had installed all these in my car to exchange everything except JBL for better ICE which i will ask you guys later . what you think
sorry mastersquall i did not get it , i think it was too much crazy literally went above my head.
can you say again??

Thread Starter #8

atleast i will get some thing from them then nil .

ok guys suggest me ICE for fiesta reason why i am asking is that i can go tomorrow and ask the shop keeper for how much will want for installation with exchange

So please give me idea as tomorrow there is person coming so if deals went as plan then safari might get sold tomorrow but still no idea

So suggest me
2 option
one with just amplifier and sub

second complete new setup with sub which include 2Din HU please don't forget Boom Boom sound [music]

Thread Starter #9

sorry mastersquall i did not get it , i think it was too much crazy literally went above my head.
can you say again??
in simple word i will ask shopkeeper to take them back and give me a good discount on new ICE on fiesta

@ MS I think Ilango can help you , i am not very sure of the current market price.

IMO sell off your Safari with the HU and speaker set. As others have mentioned, the ICE doesnt add much value to the car while selling. Retain the Woofer, amplifier, and then when you can get it installed in your Fiesta. The amount saved by retaining these woofers can be spent on new 2DIN HU for your next car.

Thread Starter #14

ok i got this suggestion from another forum

HU : pioneer FH-P6050UB -11k
front : Rainbow SLX components - 6K
rear : my current JBL speaker but they recommending change them to SLG Titan or even DD CS6.5 components
amplifier : Mosconi Audio Systems M75.4 - 13.5k (they said its best for this price )
sub : DD 512a( i want custom encloser to save space in boot . can we do ) around 11k
Wiring + Installation + Damping will set you back by another 6k to 8k (i can save on this little bit :P )

so what you think guys

Sell it with the car and then when you get new car dependingon the boot space and money you can make one custom box for it .

I never took subs out of any cars I sold( changed 5 already)

Top Bottom