Need suggestion for the best Hatch guys! : Bought i20 Asta Sparkle Blue

Thread Starter #61
My friend got his Uber cool beauty yesterday evening. As it was an auspicious day yesterday lots of deliveries by the dealer around 15 i guess. So my friend went there around 5P.M and got his car around 8:30P.M only.

Pictures , i myself have not seen the car still. Will get to see the car tomorrow only , so will post pictures tomorrow!

Congrats to your friend. Sparkle blue is one of the best color available with i20!

Thread Starter #64
We had a good drive in i20 today. My initial report on the vehicle.

The pick-up is very slow , my diesel Verna is better but once it crosses 3rd gear it just zooms away from traffic! AC cooling is pretty effective. Suspension i find it to be a little stiff and on the harder side. He got a FE of almost 15kmpl in city. Interior space is not very good , i could hardly sit at the back! Vista and Fabia scores over i20 when it comes to space. It rained a bit today , we found the wipers to be excellent wiping away the water! But overall we are satisfied with the car and with Hyundai's A.S.S it wont be a headache!

Now for the pictures!

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
No doubt, It surely looks uber cool. :smile: Please request your friend to create a thread about his initial ownership report.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #69
@ Raj Add me also to that list of yours. If its a car less than 7Lakhs OTR i would pick up- i20 straightaway!

@ Shynish Yes its a 1.2L Asta.

@ 350Z Yeah i will tell him to do so buddy.

@ Gears Thanks buddy!

And also forgot to mention about the stock ICE. I should say its just too good for a stock one. Average listeners will be glad to hear from it , though Audiophiles will rate it only okay

@ Shynish Yes its a 1.2L Asta.
Man! Could you please give a detailed review on its performance. What I want to know is how the pickup / pulling is on both - highway and city. Is it a pleasure to drive. I have heard a lot on 1.2L engine on i20, though I personally feel it is adequate for a family use. How good is its behavior when the car is fully loaded (5 people on board)?

Thread Starter #71
Hmmm well for an exact report i need to drive it.(I still have not driven it). Just drove it for a few minutes to help my friend out of a tight slope corner!

My friend is just a beginner in driving , so he is not using optimum RPM speeds for gearshifts which results in poor pick-up. I feel the pick-up is good enough for family use and highway cruising. Go ahead with i20 you will never regret the decision.[thumbsup]

The interiors are top-class , the ICE is good , AC cooling is pretty good etc etc so many plus points and features.

Top Bottom