Need suggestion for the best Hatch guys! : Bought i20 Asta Sparkle Blue

Thread Starter #46
Update:

Booked sparkle blue i20 Asta todayat V3 Hyundai![clap] On road-price is around 6.6Lakhs.

Visited four dealers , Express Hyundai , V3 Hyundai , Hyundai motor plaza and KUN Hyundai yesterday. The on-road prices are almost identical across all the dealers and no discounts/offers for i20. So the only thing we had to look out for was which dealer gives the car quick and more free accessories.

Express Hyundai: Free accessories worth 5k which includes either sunfilm or seat cover along with mudflaps and floor mats. Waiting period maximum 30 days and booking amount 10k.

Hyundai motor plaza(direct Hyundai outlet): Free accessories only floor mats and mud flaps. No discounts/offers. Booking amount 50k and waiting time 30 days.

KUN Hyundai: Free accessories again only mudflaps and floormats. Waiting period 30 days maximum and booking amount 10k.

V3 Hyundai: freebies offered 3M sunfilm , 3M anti-rust underbody coating , Teflon coating , reverse horn , mudflaps , floor and boot mats , seat covers! Sparkle blue available for immediate delivery.

So we booked at V3 finally.[thumbsup]

Thread Starter #50
V3 Hyundai is in Thiruvanmiyur which was opened only recently. Yes Kun Hyundai is at Anna Nagar near Chintamani.

Aah, I remember Kun. I recall seeing Shiny Santros (The very 1st type, with the vertical grille) and Accent from the outside. This is making me feel nostalgic. Boy, those were the days in which people used to treat the Santro like how we treat a verna today.

Congrats Dhaya. You finally led your friend to a good deal. Dont forget to get some pics.

Asta only as Asta(o) exceeded his budget of 7Lakhs on-road. Asta(o) is 7.2Lakhs on-road![frustration]
Yeh, I could imagine. In fact Hyundai should have removed that MoonRoof to reduce cost! Six airbags are always an attraction (temptation too), but for me I really don't care about MoonRoof [anger]

Thread Starter #54
@ Arkin Yeah thats great. BTW Is Verna being treated well today?:tongue:

@ Akash Thanks Akash. Yeah he relied on me for getting a good deal and with some help from Zinam got this good deal at V3 hyundai. Yeah pictures surely will get posted along with a review!

@ Shynish Yeah i agree but still we are satisfied with the Asta as it offers all the features except the sunroof/moonroof and 6 airbags.

a small suggestion, try to opt for something else then teflon coating on your new car from the dealer, else the deal looks sweet.
Congratulations to your friend for his new car.

Thread Starter #56
Thanks Vijay , yes i asked the dealer straightaway when he mentioned about teflon coat , why do we need that for a new car? I asked something else instead of that but he said he has nothing else to offer!

Thread Starter #57
The deal is finalized , i20 Asta sparkle blue! My friend paid the full amount yesterday and submitted all other things required for registration. He has opted for extended warranty too! As my friend's dad works in a bank loan sanction was not an issue!

The delivery day is Friday! We could have got it tomorrow itself if not for Krishna Jayanthi today! Well anyways we are happy to wait for just another day , We are getting the car in less than 15 days![thumbsup]

Top Bottom