Need suggesion on buying a suitable used car (Bought ikon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #16
This is the result of solid build .. new even after a 10+ years.
Every part of this car is in good condition , have been checking for last few days , and only after completely satisfied , we took a hard test drive of them.

Cons in this car ,
poor brake - need a service or replace or ikon behaves like that?

suspension not so smooth - behaves like a indigo.

Seats - i find them no So comfy , may be due to 10+ years of driving the sponges have went down?

Mechanical side , everything is perfect , no pulling etc . but yet to check the wheel bearings etc . the tension er bearing in the engine is bit not aligned , need to replace that .

Well 1.05lakhs for that Ikon is really a great deal! The car is looking in really good condition!

Yeah now what about registration?

Convey my wishes to Holysatan!

@ Mastersquall It generally rains here at south at this part of the year , monsoon period! Infact its raining in Chennai for the past one week!

@dhaya: thanks a lot

[cry]too bad that i have to write this post sitting in the office. i envy ilango.

lucky fellow gets to spend his time fully with cars and stuff.

eagerly waiting for the weekend to take the ikon out for a spin. [drive]

reg the registration, planning to get it done in pondy to keep the expenses low. heard that it could be done under 6k.

if you guys have any idea about the reg price in tamil nadu, please go share. I heard that the prices are hiked since June.

When i booked Aria they told me registration fee is 10k for a normal number and for fancy i would have shell out extra cash depending on the number i choose!

And yes registration in Pondy is cheap , no wonder many of the exotics are registered there!

here in delhi even with money you can't get fancy number . you need a letter from a good politician + money >_> . dam you guys are lucky just buy paying getting fancy number

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations to HolySatan! Please continue further discussions by following the link posted by Ilango in above post. Thread Closed.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom