Need Seat Covers & Mats

Thread Starter #1
Which is an authentic website selling good and various designs car seat covers and mats? Is it possible to install car seat covers at home?
If a vehicle has grey or some other light interiors, then seat covers can be changed to change the looks of the major part. What about the interior side door color and the armrest etc. Are there any covers etc. for the same too?

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Which is an authentic website selling good and various designs car seat covers and mats?
I’d recommend Autoform since I had a positive experience with them. Just noticed, they’re now selling car mats as well.

Is it possible to install car seat covers at home?
Depends whether the covers are slip-ons or stitch type. It’s better to have a professional installation in case of latter. Sometimes store owners send their person at home for installation (if you’re concerned due to COVID).

What about the interior side door color and the armrest etc. Are there any covers etc. for the same too?
I haven’t seen them selling separately. You can request for it while placing an order for the seat covers. Not sure if AutoForm does it. Give a shot though.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
@350Z
Thank you. The have ordinary mats. Any other website for mats?
Seat covers are good but are made of PU material. Do we get only PU covers for or are there any covers with some other material?

Top Bottom