Need Info on SUV's : URGENT

I prefer BMW X1 - 25L

Positives
Sharp handling,Extra safety features and Lot of features loaded like other BMWs.
Diesel and Petrol variants with lot of options.

Negatives
Interiors are not like other BMWs. But not so bad, its even luxurious.
Rear row is not meant for three

My suggestions
  1. BMW X5 (Starting price 50 Lakhs base price, when fully loaded with optional equipments the price goes up to around 75 Lakhs to a 1 Crore approx depending up on the variant you choose)
  2. BMW X6 (Starting price 66 Lakhs base price for diesel and 82 Lakhs for the petrol version, when fully loaded with optional equipments the price goes up to around 75 Lakhs to 1 Crore approx depending up on the variant you choose)
  3. BMW X1 (Starting price around 25 Lakhs approx + the pricing depends on the variants that you choose)
  4. Mercedes - Benz GL Class (Starting price 70 Lakhs)
  5. Audi Q7 (Starting at base price of 50 Lakhs, when fully loaded with optional equipments the price goes up to around 75 to 80 Lakhs approx)
  6. Land Rover Discover 4 (Starting price around 45 to 65 Lakhs approx)
  7. Land Rover Defender (Starting price around 50 to 65 Lakhs approx)
  8. Range Rover Vogue (Starting price 1 crore approx)
  9. Range Rover Sport (Starting price around 55 to 65 Lakhs approx)
  10. Porsche Cayenne (Starting at base price of 50 Lakhs, when fully loaded with optional equipments the price goes up to around 75 to 80 Lakhs approx)
  11. Toyota Landcruiser (Starting price around 1 Crore approx)
  12. Toyota Landcruiser (Starting price 20 Lakhs)
  13. Mahindra Scorpio (On road price around 25 Lakhs approx)
  14. Mahindra xylo (Starting price around 15 Lakhs approx)
  15. Force Motors SUV (Starting price around 10 Lakhs approx)
  16. Tata Safari (Starting price around 10 Lakhs approx)
  17. Nissan X Trail (Starting price around 30 Lakhs approx)

For accurate pricing details I would advise you to contact the dealership, because they can also provide the pricing / features and specification details along with the optional equipments and also the on road price for the SUVS, and please don't go for a Mercedes - Benz ML Class its due for a complete makeover (Facelift).

Last edited:

Top Bottom