Need Help with Suggestions for Buying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMG

Suspended
I would like to know the OTR price of the X1 before I deem myself capable of advising you further.

But the Santa Fe's pricing comes as a shock to me.

Thread Starter #23
@AMG thanks for the input.Now am held between Fortuner and Aria.With your experience w.r.t A.S.S by Toyota and Tata for Aria(As i heard they give much imp for this product and got a dedicated team before and after sales dont know how far its true),reliability especially having in mind no resale anywhere near,maintenance w.r.t to parts,body paint etc,features and feedback from ownership i really request you to end this mate!been eating my brain.Your final verdict?

indeed aria get premium attraction in TATA service centre atleast what i saw . I went with my friend who own TATA indica very old model had some problem with engine so took him to person i know who work in that service centre . Me and my friend was waiting for 5min. to get entry and infront of me service centre guy gave ARIA VIP status i mean without waiting that car went inside :/

about fortuner they are too many on road doesn't make a person feel bit different but that car is made to last long with my own person experience with toyota car i own corolla except regular service it never visited service centre in 8years

AMG

Suspended
as for queries about the Aria, PM CoolDhaya about it

And as for Fortuner, PM ram_4849

IMO, Fortuner is nothing but a beefed up Innova with a 4X4.

Thread Starter #27
I enquired just now that its on road chennai price is 24.40 and needs a waiting period of atleast two months.Though i dont mind bothg!
@Master i really dont get which one you supporting.All that am concerned is decent FE,comfort spacious,should last long,Premium A.S.S,low maintenance in terms of exterior and interior.In simple,those olden days almost every one would have owned an AMBY and we did too so reliable it stayed for years and years more than a decade,how sweet but still we took care of it in everyway as the maintenance was easy and not expensive and thats wat am looking now!So lets not compare any more coz am already confused,keeping everything I have told and feedbacks from other owners am sure you guys can give that one word easily Aria or the Fortuner?

AMG

Suspended
Aria for 24 lakhs makes Santa Fe sound VFM.

And the govt. really rips you off.

Thread Starter #30
@master.Your question is logical but irrespective of SUV/MUV i just want to decide between the two cars as I like both in thier segment.In that case i dont mind either of the two though they fall in different segments.Am happy with SUV fortuner and massive looking MUV aria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom