Need Help with Suggestions for Buying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #91
Guys can someone shed some light on Ford endy! just having a second thought as ma family is too concerned about reliability with Tata,so my next option I thot was ford though,Kindly let me know is it worth and what the negative side of it

Guys can someone shed some light on Ford endy! just having a second thought as ma family is too concerned about reliability with Tata,so my next option I thot was ford though,Kindly let me know is it worth and what the negative side of it
my advice don't go for endy rear comfort is bad and almost all time you will feel like riding on boat atleast that comments I get from people who own it even Safari can endy when it comes to comfort. better buy fortuner then endy

If you having doubts about TATA'S reliability and reliability is your primary concern then go ahead with Fortuner. Ford also does not enjoy a very good reputation when it comes to A.S.S. But surprisingly Endeavour's spares are cheaper than Fortuner!

Best thing i would say go and Test Drive . First drive yourself then ask person to drive and you sit in rear . If you find it ok then go ahead

Thread Starter #100
Hi guys,TD endeavor.The ride wasnt too good but not worst for me either,was in middle row most of the time and had some half n hour drive.I took on the Drivers seat on inner roads as it was an AT and am used to manual but still driving was easy.I am not very happy with the driving position coz thers no height adjustment and so i dont see the roads properly but just the bonnet.I still liked the Safari's position which gives u an elevated view.Dont know what I should conclude now between Aria and this TD

Hey buddy though we may give you numerous suggestions it is you who has to take the final call. I was also in a similar dilemma like you during the start of this year and i will tell you how and why i chose Aria.

Fortuner- IMHO highly over-priced. Din't get the premium feel while inside the car. Lacks certain basic features which a luxury car must have.

Pros: Toyota reliability , massive road presence , powerful engine.

Cons- The only point i mentioned above , else i would have gone for Fortuner.

Captiva- I seriously loved this car.

Pros: Nice powerful engine with minimal turbo-lag , feature packed for its price.

Cons: I was not confident about Chevy's A.S.S and our member Surendar has one and he din't suggest me to go ahead with Captiva.

Endeavour: Never really liked the car from the beginning as the dealership attitude was pathetic , they din't even bother to come and explain about the car.

I have not driven this car so can't tell the pros and cons but from what i have seen and heard its ride quality isn't that good and again Ford's reputation for costly maintenance. Also one main reason i rejected this car is the top-end 3.0L comes only with AT.

Skoda Yeti: A car worth its price tag.

Pros: Extremely peppy engine and fun to drive car , typical german driving characteristics. Again feature packed.

Cons: Again Skoda's A.S.S and overall i felt the dimensions of the car are a bit too small for my liking.

Mitsubishi Outlander- Petrol so ruled without even considering!

Mitsubishi Pajero- Dated looks and again not so confident A.S.S. Facelift was rumoured to come soon but still has not yet come!

Nissan X-Trail: One car i fell in love with while TD.

Pros: Extremely good , refined and powerful engine. Can be accounted for japanese reliability.

Cons: Over-priced since its an import. Else i would surely gone in for this car.

Hyundai Santa-Fe: I generally have a liking for all Hyundai's ever since i starting owning one.

Pros: Powerful engine of the lot , feature packed , good A.S.S.

Cons: Over-priced and not a great handler at high speeds.

TATA Aria- Dad has a strong liking for TATA just like i have for Hyundai.

Pros: The most VFM car one can get , feature packed. After owning one i can FE is also one of its biggest plus point.

Cons: TATA'S A.S.S is not very great.

Each car i have mentioned above has its own weaknesses and don't forget not a single car is perfect! You have to choose a car which nearly suits all your requirements without compromising on too many things. We found Aria to satisfy this so we got one.

Thread Starter #103
@cooldhaya I have finalised finaly finaly with Aria,had a TD again Yday and was happy with me in the last row and ma family members.I am having Castle Grey colour in my preference but they have not seen or sold the colour it seems and my next choice is Night shade black.Any idea which one will be good.Mr Imran from Conc.Velachery was in touch with me and told there wont be any discounts,am goin for 4by4 prestige.Another doubt I have is,the Top end has GPS and Camera in the centre display but does prestige has anything to display in it or its just dummy,i would be fixing separate head unit with Amp and Sub,possible?

Good to know you are going ahead with Aria after a thorough TD and your family members are satisfied with it i guess.

If you are okay with black color then go ahead with Black , Night shade black looks awesome in Aria! I prefer SUV'S in white , enhances the road presence more.

Yes currently there are no discounts for Aria as its still new to the market.

The centre screen would be displaying the time , the current song being played and all other details about the HU and its adjustments. If you go in for separate HU then i think the screen on top will go dummy.

Thread Starter #105
@cooldhaya Yea this this 3rd TD on Aria from me and after all TD in between,the final TD i had made me feel really happy.How about Grey,does it look good!Am not happy with Black but nightshade gives a great Plum colour in day time but in low shade it looks black.A local accessories guy told me he can fix HU with display in the place of original HU,attach a reverse camera to it and wire to speakers and amp with Sub,all that am worried is in this process he should not mess with the wirings,centre console buttons coz they have all the essentials like 4wd switch etc.Probably he has to remove the original cd/mp3 player and centre display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom