Need Help to Select Diesel Hatch

Thanks cooldhaya for your Advice.....i think as rightly mentioned by you i shall go for a used car as it is always a better option for beginners.... i shall also look for a diesel version....let me just do a research on used cars....not sure how long it takes to get a good deal.......
I dont think there is point in buying a used car for first time buyer. I am also a first time buyer.I learnt driving before delivery of car. The only important thing is you should not get panic when u struck in traffic. Thats it. You can drive the car confidently. If you own a two wheeler with Gears, you may have known the principles of gear/Clutch/Brakes. It will help a lot. Get new car, take 0 depreciation insurance policy and enjoy. [cheers]

I dont think there is point in buying a used car for first time buyer. I am also a first time buyer.I learnt driving before delivery of car. The only important thing is you should not get panic when u struck in traffic. Thats it. You can drive the car confidently. If you own a two wheeler with Gears, you may have known the principles of gear/Clutch/Brakes. It will help a lot. Get new car, take 0 depreciation insurance policy and enjoy. [cheers]
Its not just the gear-clutch and brakes for driving a car.
Judgement is the key in driving in real traffic and that comes with experiance. Width and length of the car and the clearance one need to maintain with other vehicles, pedestrians, side walls, dividers etc.

What is 0 depreciation insurance policy?

Its not just the gear-clutch and brakes for driving a car.
Judgement is the key in driving in real traffic and that comes with experiance. Width and length of the car and the clearance one need to maintain with other vehicles, pedestrians, side walls, dividers etc.

What is 0 depreciation insurance policy?
Lol I mean the logic is the same. I mentioned only about the functionality.
I don't think there is a functional difference for cars and bikes. 0 depreciation policy reimburses 100% billed amount in case of a claim. Hope it clears.

Top Bottom