Need Help To Decide On a New Car - Booked Fiesta!

Hello Interceptor!

1. The remote lock is integrated into the key and only one key with remote is available, the duplicate key does not have the remote and it just a plain one. Any idea if this is correct and someone throw some light after checking with your friends if possible.
Normally both keys should have Remote locking buttons in it.

Because once you lock your car in Remote & suppose if you try to open the car with normal key, it will try to trigger an alarm.

So, i doubt Ford wouldn't have done this!

2. Will there be a Aux out in Ford Fiesta's stock headunit?
Yes. Almost all car manufacturers are keen on this now a days.

3. Tyres are manufactured in Week 34 of 2009 so good to go there as well.
Doesn't matter much! Life of Tyres can be decided only when it starts straching the corners & not before that!

4. Front Left door handle seems to be somewhat tight to open. Is this normal?
Normally Ford Doors will be hard & gives a very masculine sound when yuou close the doors. Most of the people love it here :)

It shouldn't be a problem, If you think so, you can get that done (before delivery) in your service centre immediately.

Dont stop registration for any of the above points, because everything seems to be quite common.

Go Fida [cheers]

1. The remote lock is integrated into the key and only one key with remote is available, the duplicate key does not have the remote and it just a plain one. Any idea if this is correct and someone throw some light after checking with your friends if possible.
The case is same for Logan and Grande Punto. Check if the car unlocks properly with remote-less key. Problems like zinam said about alarm triggering shouldn't happen.

Thread Starter #48
The case is same for Logan and Grande Punto. Check if the car unlocks properly with remote-less key. Problems like zinam said about alarm triggering shouldn't happen.

Are you stating that GP & Logan gave only one remote fob key and the other one was a normal key?

@Zinam: I am not going to stop the registration for these points ... [evil] i can always have these changed to my wish " After Warranty" but wanted to confirm it before registration so that i do not become a fool when some else has 2 remote keys [:D]. I have sent out a mail to ford customer care for confirmation and it would take sometime for them to respond.

I forgot to check opening the car with the normal key [frustration] anyways this would be the first point i would need to check when i take the delivery of my beauty.

Top Bottom