Need Help Regarding New Car Insurance

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys as you all know i have booked a TATA Aria. Now what happens to all the NCB which my dad claimed for Safari all these years? Will it has to start all over again with Aria?

hey there is a procedure to transfer the insurance of your old car to the new. you will save a lot of money on that. will PM you shortly.
Why not post the complete info here so that other everybody can also benefit form it.

Hey guys as you all know i have booked a TATA Aria. Now what happens to all the NCB which my dad claimed for Safari all these years? Will it has to start all over again with Aria?
its easy job . tell the person whom you booked your car to do for you we did with our santro to i10

Thread Starter #5
Thanks for the PM Sriharsha!

Mastersquall the SE told that that is not possible , i have to speak with him again tomorrow![anger]

Thread Starter #7
Now another doubt if i transfer the NCB from my Safari to new car that is Aria , will it affect the insurance of my Safari by any means? I just paid the insurance for my Safari a few weeks ago.

Thread Starter #10
Oh yes Mukesh i think i forgot to update this thread , i have mentioned about this in my ownership report thread.

Yes the NCB was transferred to Aria. My dad knows an insurance agent very well so he gives us the best deal possible always.

can anybody tell me whats the procedure for insurance which i want to get it done on my own ?what needs to be done for getting the discount on the premium of insurance? i am getting myself the new wagon r lxi cng in 1 week.and 1 more question is that i have to do my registration also on my own.for that i need to do the insurance part first,i hope i am right?can anybody enlighten me regarding this?

can anybody tell me whats the procedure for insurance which i want to get it done on my own ?what needs to be done for getting the discount on the premium of insurance? i am getting myself the new wagon r lxi cng in 1 week.and 1 more question is that i have to do my registration also on my own.for that i need to do the insurance part first,i hope i am right?can anybody enlighten me regarding this?
Welcome to TAI Parag.

Any one can visit an office and buy an insurance, just fill the form.
With two things, Engine number and chassis number correctly, else when the claim arises it's a nightmare.
Note down these two and head out to an PSU or private, based on where you want to insure.
They will give you a cover note incase if the dealer want's to do the registration same day.
Which can be faxed to the dealer from the office of insurance.
You will have to enter the details in the form, with your DL copy, Proof of residence (Passport, Voter Id etc), for you to take the insurance.

The policy is always taken for Ex-showroom price, and not after including the road tax and other additions.

Before that make a research on policybazaar.com for the current price in the market, so that you get an idea of premium these offices collect.
The quotes are slightly higher on net,if you enter your details they will call you with the best deal, or yourselves visiting the office will save you 800-1000 based on what they have quoted.

My questions:
Do you have a car in your name?

So that i can continue further.

basically i wanna get myself the new wagon r lxi cng and i wanna reduce the cost to the least.i had heard of getting preimium discounts of insurance and getting it registered on my own so tht i can save on money.because dealers dont pass the premium discount to us and they quote higher price for registration also.so basically i want to do both the parts on my own and car will be on my name..

Better let the registration part to dealer . About insurance just ask all company providing insurance compare them and go ahead like I did maruti was charging 19k for insurance I got insured outside for 14k for same amount

Top Bottom