Need Help On Buying a New Bike (Purchased Bullet).

Isn't the Stunner a 125 cc?
The Stunner is looking promising( Definitely Stunning!!)

Let's see what gets finalized!!

Keep burning asphalt!!

Arun.
I hate stunners looks. Wont look good on a 6.2 tall guy at all.

Anyways keep us updated.[:)]

Hi, Arun.. I presume that your uncle is married and may take his family on the bike too. I would strongly recommend Bullet 350 for following reasons:

1. The seating position for bullet is excellent for the rider. You are sort of free from knee & pack pains.
  2. All new age bikes are features slightly or completely features the sports design and inherently this design is not comfortable for second passenger. Especially if it is a women. Consider some one sitting in the back wearing a Indian Saari.
  3. If travelling with family, I think this is the ultimate choice.
  4. If you are planning to keep the bike for a long term, considering the durability, maintainability and reliability, Bullet comes first.
  5. It is a pleasure to ride on Bullet with its 350 CC and you will not get that ride quality in any other bike.
----------Next Post------------
Count me in for Bajaj haters Neil.He already rides a CD-Dawn and has adjusted.The problem lies in parking,considering the massive size of the Bullet.It never would be towed away thanks to the same.The bike would be used to commute from Chembur(Mumbai) to Nariman Point. Maneuvering the Bullet in rush hour traffic would be quite a pain.He was pretty comfortable on the FZ but is thinking of dropping it just because every other Tom Dick and Harry has it.

Waiting for more comments to pour in!

Keep burning asphalt!!

Arun.
I disagree that maneuvering bullet is a pain. Its just a matter of getting used to it. We tend presume that Bullet is heavy and tough to handle. But once you are used to it..say 1 or 2 weeks, its a piece of cake [thumbswink]

Last edited:
Hi, Arun.. I presume that your uncle is married and may take his family on the bike too. I would strongly recommend Bullet 350 for following reasons:................

Uncle has an Indica for family trips,he needs a bike for himself i.e going to office and back.
He already had a Bullet 350 earlier but had to sell it.
What is the price of the bullet 350 now??

Hi Arun,

If you have budget around 1.1Lakh then go for twin Spark Bullet !

If you want to stick to 80K then Karizma will be better choice.

Personally i dont like pulsar because of uncomfortable pillion rider position especially 220s :(
Yes! Thats what my pick to you if you have enough capital !

Great Renegade & Kudos for your ride !

Thread Starter #24

Arun

Suspended
Thanks guys.
I'm not quite sure how much will we be allowed to ride the Bullet.The buying experience etc. will be posted! Thanks Zinam your post made us pick the Bullet. [;)]

Waiting for the the Big B now!

Keep burning asphalt!!

Arun.

Thread Starter #25

Arun

Suspended
Hey guys!!

The Big B arrived yesterday!! And boy is it majestic!! Is currently out tripping somewhere!! Will click and post pics soon!!

Top Bottom