Need Help in Buying New Car, Now Booked Ford Figo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #31
Yes honda city is priced highly.

I do drive my car and love to drive myself.

Lets see now which another car I buy. New SX4 will be going for TD.

waiting to hear some more comments and suggestions for the car.

I think
- Honda City - If no issue with paying extra money. Its still the best mid-size sedan.
- New SX4 - I personally don't like the look, but try the new one.
- Linea - If you can wait, try new 1.6 Linea. I beleive that should be best VFM and so many features which you will get only above 25Lakh cars.

Thread Starter #33
I think
- Honda City - If no issue with paying extra money. Its still the best mid-size sedan.
- New SX4 - I personally don't like the look, but try the new one.
- Linea - If you can wait, try new 1.6 Linea. I beleive that should be best VFM and so many features which you will get only above 25Lakh cars.
Thats the point why pay extra for a less featured car when you get a fully featured car at a lesser price.

Linea yes has got all the features which a above 25 lacs cars are having. I can wait. About linea I am hearing and reading that its giving good FE. But only worry point is ASS.

SX4 will go for TD may be tomarrow. Was supposed to go today but could not make it. Will try if the dealer can bring it to my work place. Still SX4 lacks features and only worry is FE? No doubt Maruti has good network and ASS is good.

Last edited:
Linea yes has got all the features which a above 25 lacs cars are having. I can wait. About linea I am hearing and reading that its giving good FE. But only worry point is ASS.
A.S.S is improving, it is not what it was. Spare parts are competitive and available, at-least in big cities. For any bigger issue, directly contact FIAT and they are responding. But you have to find a good dealer in your area. I feel, most of the current issue is due to Dealer not with FIAT.
What i want to say, A.S.S is an issue with Fiat, but it is not as bad that you can't take FIAT cars.

Thread Starter #35
One more question should I go for base model or the top end model?

should I consider optra as heard that they will continue with the base model only and chevy is going to discountinue other top models in optra.

Would it be advisable to buy another chevy car as already owing CRUZE??

350Z

Core Team
One more question should I go for base model or the top end model?

should I consider optra as heard that they will continue with the base model only and chevy is going to discountinue other top models in optra.

Would it be advisable to buy another chevy car as already owing CRUZE??
That depends on person to person. If you had an over all good experience with Chevrolet, Then you can consider the Optra, Chevy should also offer you some discounts as being a loyal GM customer.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #37
I will be going in for the Top End version only.

Can you through some light whether chevy is going to discontinue Optra. Is it true

Today I am will be doing the TD of Linea, City and Fiesta once again.

350Z

Core Team
I will be going in for the Top End version only.

Can you through some light whether chevy is going to discontinue Optra. Is it true

Today I am will be doing the TD of Linea, City and Fiesta once again.
There is no such news from Genral Motors to discontinue the Optra but as the product is getting aged, I personally feel that this one won't go much long, They will whether offer a facelift or may be a complete replacement.
Again, This is what I feel, We have no proof or news if the optra will be discontinued. If you're afraid because of spare parts availability, Then that should not be a worry with GM Product.

Let us know your experience once you TD these cars.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Arun

Suspended
If you are so keen on Chevy. You better wait. The new Aveo will be hitting the roads soon. Then you'll have devil twins in your garage![evil]

350Z

Core Team
My opinion would be not to wait for it.
There is no official news or expected launch date of car, If it debuts at Auto Expo 2010 then well and good, Other wise make a final decsion and strictly stick to it.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #41
I am not so keen on Chevy as already one product I am using Cruze which is being used for by my company purpose.

Now I am looking the car for my personnel use but that will also be in my companies name.

In my mind the second option is to increase my budget again and also look for Skoda new Laura, Altis, Jetta (All Top end models) but in petrol only.

I dont want this excercise go waste and I end up buying a very bad car.

gurus just advise me "WHAT TO DO?"[frustration]

350Z

Core Team
Actually, Anuprav First of all you need to decide your requirements, budget and stick to it, Only then "Gurus" can suggest a good car for you.
For the budget of 9-10 lakhs you told earlier, We have already suggested best available models. Now you're saying to stretch your budget? [roll]
Never stretch your budget just for the sake to get those few extra features because the story doesn't gets over once the car is purchased. Remember, More expensive model you buy, More expensive Servicing charges and other Maintenance costs adds up.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #44
Actually, Anuprav First of all you need to decide your requirements, budget and stick to it, Only then "Gurus" can suggest a good car for you.
For the budget of 9-10 lakhs you told earlier, We have already suggested best available models. Now you're saying to stretch your budget? [roll]
Never stretch your budget just for the sake to get those few extra features because the story doesn't gets over once the car is purchased. Remember, More expensive model you buy, More expensive Servicing charges and other Maintenance costs adds up.

Drive Safe!
350Z
thats true. I am sticking to my earlier budget.

Arun

Suspended
If you wish wait for the Linea 1.6 . If you are comfortable with the current one, go for it. No hassles in the car. Is classy and elegant to look at. Gives a luxury car feel.Excellent fuel efficiency is the cherry on the cake. The A.S.S is good only in the metros. Considering you are in Delhi, A.S.S wouldn't be that much of a problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom